Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Cool Forks of the Delaware Gun Show, December 1 & 2, 2018, Allentown PA

Forks of the Delaware Gun Show, December 1 & 2, 2018, Allentown PA

Saturday Dec 1- Entry for Annual Members at 8:30 A.M.
    Opens to the public at 9:00 A.M. Non Member Donation $8.00
    Closes at 5 PM - (Tickets will not be sold after 4 PM)

Sunday Dec 2 - Entry for Annual Members at 8:30 A.M.
    Opens to the public at 9.00 A.M. Non Member Donation $8.00
    Closes at 2 PM - (Tickets will not be sold after 1 PM)

FREE PARKING and on Saturday the adjacent Farmer's Market is open.
    http://www.allentownfarmersmarket.com/

Discount coupon on web site:
    http://www.allentownshow.net/wp-cont...ads/coupon.pdf
    Last edited by gghbi; January 22nd, 2019 at 07:21 AM.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Default Re: Forks of the Delaware Gun Show, December 1 & 2, 2018, Allentown PA

Just floating this to the surface, as we're a week out now.

Never made it to this show yet.Who is the promoter ? and how many tables and variety of firearms ?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Never made it to this show yet.Who is the promoter ? and how many tables and variety of firearms ?
    The promoter is the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society. If you go to their web site http://www.allentownshow.net you can read about the history. I would guess about 800 tables, but may be off. The show is about 1/3 historical as in really historical flintlock and pre 1900 guns and related items, at typically historical prices, the remaining two thirds could be broken done into 4 6ths of 1) ammo, parts and accessories, 2) 1900-to current era guns, 3) war history stuff like uniforms, helmets, and such, and 4) modern sporting rifles, accessories and parts. Kind of something for everyone. They do not allow a lot of non gun related stuff, but a few tables of cheap knives do come in. Each show varies as to the exact mix. If you want pickles and jerky and other goodies you need to go on Saturday and stop by the Farmers Market next door.
    Last edited by gghbi; November 25th, 2018 at 08:54 PM.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    The promoter is the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society. If you go to their web site http://www.allentownshow.net you can read about the history. I would guess about 800 tables, but may be off. The show is about 1/3 historical as in really historical flintlock and pre 1900 guns and related items, at typically historical prices, the remaining two thirds could be broken done into 4 6ths of 1) ammo, parts and accessories, 2) 1900-to current era guns, 3) war history stuff like uniforms, helmets, and such, and 4) modern sporting rifles, accessories and parts. Kind of something for everyone. They do not allow a lot of non gun related stuff, but a few tables of cheap knives do come in. Each show varies as to the exact mix. If you want pickles and jerky and other goodies you need to go on Saturday and stop by the Farmers Market next door.
    Thank you for your insight,I will make it there !

Best pure gunshow around if you're into cool old guns. Lots of antique and historical civvie and military stuff here. I'm constantly amazed and I've been going to this show over 20yrs. And the old folks are very knowledgeable and friendly. I've held muskets from 1730's , Harpers Ferry Naval boarding pistols that looked like they were made last week not in 1814. Darn near every gun used during the Civil War to Korea. Lots of militaria too , from the Revolution to Vietnam.

Looking for a nice 1894 US Krag , clean 1903 Springfiled or M1 Garand , or 1911 , or Luger , this is the show.

Some more modern stuff is working it's way in.
    Last edited by abner13; November 26th, 2018 at 05:38 PM.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Luzerne County)

I'll be there, set-up with "Steve" the ammo man.

We'll have our regular display along the wall in the "big room".

Remember to bring any old, obsolete, etc... ammo your not shooting anymore, don't have the weapon, etc... WE BUY AMMO as well !

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Best pure gunshow around if you're into cool old guns. Lots of antique and historical civvie and military stuff here. I'm constantly amazed and I've been going to this show over 20yrs. And the old folks are very knowledgeable and friendly. I've held muskets from 1730's , Harpers Ferry Naval boarding pistols that looked like they were made last week not in 1814. Darn near every gun used during the Civil War to Korea. Lots of militaria too , from the Revolution to Vietnam.

Looking for a nice 1894 US Krag , clean 1903 Springfiled or M1 Garand , or 1911 , or Luger , this is the show.

Some more modern stuff is working it's way in.
    Who are you calling OLD FOLKS ? LOL !