Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    Even where I live in southern Chester county is becoming a liberal haven. When my wife and I retire, we’re moving to the Midwest.

For the first time since I came to PA, I have my very own Democrats to play with in Harrisburg and Washington. As I predicted, Eric Roe is the first Republican to lose PA 158 since it was created in 1969.

The idiots will eventually take over everywhere. My dad was a master at quiet resistance and keeping money out of their paws while staying below the radar. I might have learned a few things from him.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Chester County)

Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    What a bunch of chicken littles. Did you expect the republicans to gain seats everywhere? The republicans losing the house almost guarantees a Trump win in 2020, especially if pelosi gets speaker again.

The much hyped blue wave didn't happen.
    Pelosi is going to have to play ball if she wants to have anything to deliver. If they impeach Trump, they are way more stupid than I think they are.

I also see an opportunity for the outgoing R's to pass a bunch of stuff in the next 2 months that will make liberal heads explode. We should be pushing hard for constitutional carry and common sense abortion control.
    Last edited by Gripsafety; November 7th, 2018 at 07:36 AM.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    Pelosi is going to have to play ball if she wants to have anything to deliver. If they impeach Trump, they are way more stupid than I think they are.
    I'm hoping for that as it will show people how petty these idiots really are.. Also, these never Trumper Republicans are just as bad and what did they get through the house? Nothing except tax cuts. Purge and replace...

(Wayne County)

I'm just happy that Mike Peiffer beat Orlando Marrero out here in NEPA. The guy was running on a platform of bringing high speed commuter rail to Pike and Wayne counties in order to bring commuter money from NYC to the region. Just whst we don't need. I've been hounding him all week on Facebook about how it would change the character of the area, increase taxes and traffic considerably and how we could bring prosperity to the area without becoming the 6th borough of NYC.

It appears that others in the area feel the same, fortunately.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Elk County)

Sad to see how the state voted however proud of my county....Barletta over Casey by 20%, Wagner over Wolf by 25% and Thompson over Boser by 37%. Unfortunately this didnt hold true for the entire state. There are 600 more registered dems than republicans so its right at 50% for the county. This is also encouraging as 20 years ago it was a 60/40 split with the dems being the majority.

(Chester County)

In my area, all the Commie, anti gun, women won, beating Republican incumbents. We got steamrolled. Inexperienced, unqualified Democrat talking point (they all said the same things) candidates won. Now, all my representation on the State, and Federal level is Democrat.

Katie Muth, Danielle Friel Otten, and Chrissy Houlihan. ALL won. All, are far left, progressive, talking point Democrat stooges. The Chester County Republican Party, and the Republican incumbents did NOTHING to campaign. They sat back and let this happen. The Democrats poured millions into these races.
    Last edited by Pilot321; November 7th, 2018 at 08:48 AM.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    In my area, all the Commie, anti gun, women won, meeting Republican incumbents. We got steamrolled. Inexperienced, unqualified Democrat talking point (they all said the same things) won. Now, all my representation on the State, and Federal level is Democrat.

Katie Muth, Danielle Friel Otten, and Chrissy Houlihan. ALL won. All, are far left, progressive, talking point Democrat stooges. The Chester County Republican Party, and the Republican incumbents did NOTHING to campaign. They sat back and let this happen. The Democrats poured millions into these races.
    And got a lousy return on their investment. Republicans did the same thing the Dems did in 2016. Assumed nobody would vote for these crazies and they were wrong too.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I'm hoping for that as it will show people how petty these idiots really are.. Also, these never Trumper Republicans are just as bad and what did they get through the house? Nothing except tax cuts. Purge and replace...
    You're right, Trump didn't lose much. The damned feckless Republicans couldn't even fund the wall. What have we really lost here? And how far did Bill Clinton's impeachment get the Republicans? Not very.

So he'll keep trolling Dems while he racks up more wins. He's in a stronger position for making SCOTUS and cabinet appointments. And they can keep blabbing about Russia.

Hey, we're WAY better off with Trump and a split Congress than we'd have been at this point with President Hillary.

(Bucks County)

Unfortunately, all the Commies needed was control of the house. They control every bill that comes to the floor, they control the committees and the budget and rest assured none of these things will be a benefit to America.

Besides the impeachment screeching they will be doing everything to undermine the Trump economy going into 2020.
    If you are wise, you will keep a close eye on the market and the economy and make adjustments sooner rather than later

As far as PA
    Welcome to NJ
    Last edited by PocketProtector; November 7th, 2018 at 09:09 AM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Carbon County)

Right now we need to use the senate to push for nationwide outlawing of assault weapon bans. Pass a law, since the second has been ruled an individual right, to protect people from state gun grabbers. Trump if he wins a second term needs to use executive orders to remove importation bans or do it before he leaves office.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast