Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 140
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    Lost my state senator here. We went to the post election gathering, can't hardly call it a victory party. One of his staffers was an annoying nasal blabbermouth who was crying over the loss of her job. While I feel for those staffers, a job as a legislator's staffer will eventually come to an end and they should be prepared for it.
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    3,909
    Rep Power
    15621869

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    I voted but made no difference as my candidates lost. Boo.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,728
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    Quote Originally Posted by spandexlurch View Post
    Well Dim George Scott has admitted defeat, Scott Perry for Dauphin again. At least I have one vote that got someone elected.
    That's the ONE race I really cared about. I did not want George Scott to win! My State Rep (Seth Grove) ran unopposed, easy win.

    So relieved. On a whole, Republicans did great across PA. The illegally-redrawn maps only netted the Dems 3 gained seats. Wolf and Casey were never really in trouble thanks to our two chithole cities on both ends.

    We picked up a few Democrat Senate seats and replaced a few Never-Trumpers too, so it's more like President Trump gained about 6 Senators to his side. Huge for the Supreme Court process.

    The Dems' superstar O'Rourke lost. Key Governor races in Florida and Georgia went our way. MARYLAND AND MASSACHUSETTS elected Republican Governors.

    Barely a Blue Drip.

    The night really went as well as it could have. Midterms are usually brutal to sitting Presidents...this one was far from it. President Trump's re-election is looking SOLID.
    My wife sells stun guns and pepper spray! PM me for info!

  4. #114
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    1,910
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Lost my state senator here. We went to the post election gathering, can't hardly call it a victory party. One of his staffers was an annoying nasal blabbermouth who was crying over the loss of her job. While I feel for those staffers, a job as a legislator's staffer will eventually come to an end and they should be prepared for it.
    As of now
    29-21 R advantage in the senate
    110 - 93 R advantage in house
    I was expecting a bit worse. However, will these Republicans start acting like conservatives?

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,728
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    I compiled this...

    My wife sells stun guns and pepper spray! PM me for info!

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    As of now
    29-21 R advantage in the senate
    110 - 93 R advantage in house
    I was expecting a bit worse. However, will these Republicans start acting like conservatives?
    That does make feel a little better, thanks. That Fitz/Wallace race was kind of close and was closely watched by people all around this area.
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine.

  7. #117
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    1,910
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    That does make feel a little better, thanks. That Fitz/Wallace race was kind of close and was closely watched by people all around this area.
    The thing that killed me was voting for Marquette Quinn. The thought went through my mind if she puts forth any anti gun crap Republicans might go along with her because it's her party. However, if slippery Steve does it, Republicans will be forced to oppose it... At least that was my thought. However, I cried while voting for Quinn.

  8. #118
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    1,910
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I compiled this...

    What's that site I was looking for something like this.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Honesdale, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    1324525

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    That's the ONE race I really cared about. I did not want George Scott to win! My State Rep (Seth Grove) ran unopposed, easy win.

    So relieved. On a whole, Republicans did great across PA. The illegally-redrawn maps only netted the Dems 3 gained seats. Wolf and Casey were never really in trouble thanks to our two chithole cities on both ends.

    We picked up a few Democrat Senate seats and replaced a few Never-Trumpers too, so it's more like President Trump gained about 6 Senators to his side. Huge for the Supreme Court process.

    The Dems' superstar O'Rourke lost. Key Governor races in Florida and Georgia went our way. MARYLAND AND MASSACHUSETTS elected Republican Governors.

    Barely a Blue Drip.

    The night really went as well as it could have. Midterms are usually brutal to sitting Presidents...this one was far from it. President Trump's re-election is looking SOLID.
    problem is democrats now control the house

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hanover, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    3111573

    Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

    I'm happy: I got my wife to vote.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 6th, 2018, 10:09 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 15th, 2018, 12:30 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 29th, 2017, 09:01 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 7th, 2017, 04:59 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 7th, 2017, 04:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops