Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    -
    TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    PLEASE DO YOUR PART AND VOTE REPUBLICAN TO PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT (2A).

    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=341043
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    4728599

    Default Re: TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    It's deeper than just the 2A at this point. We have to get out and vote to protect ourselves from socialism, business regulations, crazy healthcare costs, open borders and the first amendment.

    Great info, Berncly. I'm hoping we use our votes to let the state and country know we're not standing for the direction of the left and that being a victim is not the way of this great country.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    It's deeper than just the 2A at this point. We have to get out and vote to protect ourselves from socialism, business regulations, crazy healthcare costs, open borders and the first amendment.

    Great info, Berncly. I'm hoping we use our votes to let the state and country know we're not standing for the direction of the left and that being a victim is not the way of this great country.
    Good post.
    Welcome to the PAFOA.
    Thank you for voting and helping to protect the 2A.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    pittsburgh, pa, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    235110

    Default Re: TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    I'm registered as an independent. Am I able to still vote Tuesday?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    I'll be there at polls open at 0700.
    Life has a melody.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,935
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    Quote Originally Posted by corey4 View Post
    I'm registered as an independent. Am I able to still vote Tuesday?
    Yes this is a general election not the primaries so vote for the 2A if nothing else.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    Quote Originally Posted by corey4 View Post
    I'm registered as an independent. Am I able to still vote Tuesday?
    As was already said, yes you can vote on Tuesday, Nov 6, 2018.
    Anyone from any party can vote for anyone from any party during the general election on Nov 6.
    Please vote!
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    (Lehigh County)
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    1629

    Default Re: TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    As was already said, yes you can vote on Tuesday, Nov 6, 2018.
    Anyone from any party can vote for anyone from any party during the general election on Nov 6.
    Please vote Republican!
    Fixed it for you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    pittsburgh, pa, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    235110

    Default Re: TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    Do I need my voter ID card? I can't find it and I don't recall if I had it or not 2 years ago.

    Of course I'm voting all R.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,935
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION VOTER GUIDES & SAMPLE BALLOTS - LINK

    Quote Originally Posted by corey4 View Post
    Do I need my voter ID card? I can't find it and I don't recall if I had it or not 2 years ago.

    Of course I'm voting all R.
    No your DL will be fine and most likely not required as long as your at your correct polling place.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: November 6th, 2018, 10:55 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 15th, 2018, 07:02 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 15th, 2018, 12:30 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 7th, 2017, 04:59 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 7th, 2017, 04:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops