Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Boycott Vista Brands Federal HST

Quote Originally Posted by miked30-06 View Post
    You are clueless

Quoted right from the article

"Vista Outdoor Inc. has been pressured for months by retailers that sell its other goods like Bell bicycle helmets and CamelBak water carriers, to stop manufacturing firearms."
    Yeah like the anti gun media isn't going to use words to make this look like a win. Again the article states that but no where does Vista confirm this was their actual reason, but that 24% loss sure is easy to find. See I don't think I am clueless I just think some of you "boycott everything" people are just stuck on stupid.

In the end profit and the shareholders matter, they are selling the companies off while profits are low, is the other shit a factor in this decision? Maybe, maybe not. In the end they are not dissolving or shutting them down. Savage will keep running and who ever buy's them will continue to produce weapons.

Ruger had to meet with their investors and other shareholders that gave them a list of demands and right away it was boycott them for even having the meeting. S&W puts the stupid Hillary hole on all of their revolvers and right away it's boycott them.
    Last edited by Hodgie; November 1st, 2018 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Wait...

So I'm supposed to boycott REI for what they've done to Vista, but now I'm supposed to boycott Vista, too?

Who's left to buy stuff from? i can't go to Dick's. I'm already boycotting them.
    I will boycott you if you boycott me and then we can run around the internet and scream about it like a couple of shaved apes.

(Wyoming County)

I'm all for boycotting a company that fights against muh rights, but I'm not boycotting a company over a price increase. The market will take care of that. Hell Federal is probably the single biggest producer of 5.56 so I'm not turning to Wolf
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Berks County)

So it’s Hi-Point and aguila then. Ought to be easy to stack em deep, pallet of this, pallet of that. $200 should do. Police trades of coarse.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    So it’s Hi-Point and aguila then. Ought to be easy to stack em deep, pallet of this, pallet of that. $200 should do. Police trades of coarse.
    Aren't H&K and Winchester still good to go?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Aren't H&K and Winchester still good to go?
    No H&K is in Germany and look what has become of the German people. It wouldn't surprise me if soon they started selling over priced dildos instead of guns that they can only sell to law enforcement and people with too much money because they hate us.

Winchester hasn't made anything in years it's all made over seas by slave labor and marked up to unreasonable prices so F them too.

Don't even get me started on Springfield a company who actually tried to piss on gun owner rights.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    No H&K is in Germany and look what has become of the German people soon they will be selling nothing but over priced dildos instead of guns that they can only sell to law enforcement and people with too much money. Winchester hasn't made anything in years it's all made over seas by slave labor and marked up to unreasonable prices so F them too.

Don't even get me started on Springfield a company who actually tried to piss on gun owner rights.
    On Winchester I am referring to the ammo, which I theen is made here. H&K has some more reasonably priced stuff of late. Their older stuff is trading for gawd awful prices, glad I got mine when it was still being manufactured.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Vista also said Tuesday its fourth-quarter sales dropped 1% from a year ago, and its profit plummeted 24%. The decrease was primarily caused by lower ammunition prices and more promotions and rebates.

Sounds like the ''ammunition shortage'' and accompanying price gouging was very good to them.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    On Winchester I am referring to the ammo, which I theen is made here. H&K has some more reasonably priced stuff of late. Their older stuff is trading for gawd awful prices, glad I got mine when it was still being manufactured.
    I was just kidding as well as showing how every gun manufacturer has a group of haters spewing the same old regurgitated shit. They can't take a dump without being dumped on by the community.

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Sounds like the ''ammunition shortage'' and accompanying price gouging was very good to them.
    I believe Federal and CCI invested a crap ton of money in expanding their plants after the shortage went on and on. Once the market settled then went the other way that expansion striped paying off.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast