Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: What's with all the dem signs?

Two reasons, you don't have to put up with the triggered whining temper tantrums all the time with a sign and pretending to agree. They don't know who you voted for anyway... and second, if they think more people are voting Dem, they don't show up to vote because they are lazy...

I hope that's the reason.....
    -Smiley IANAL, don't listen to me.

Pike and Wayne counties went all Republican. Monroe went Democrat. Probably due to the college and higher minority population.
    "Take the guns first, then worry about due process" Trump

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Pike and Wayne counties went all Republican. Monroe went Democrat. Probably due to the college and higher minority population.
    I voted Republican in Monroe. I tried reading the room, but I couldn't because I don't look like I'd vote red. Went in there with my hoodie on, baggy jeans because it makes conceal carry a little easier and timberlands because I'm from New York. Had Jay Z "Justify my thug" blaring from my speakers as I pulled in.

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I voted Republican in Monroe. I tried reading the room, but I couldn't because I don't look like I'd vote red. Went in there with my hoodie on, baggy jeans because it makes conceal carry a little easier and timberlands because I'm from New York. Had Jay Z "Justify my thug" blaring from my speakers as I pulled in.
    No disrespect intended. It's just a fact that more minorities vote Democrat than Republican. I'm really hoping that changes in the future.

(Monroe County)

No disrespect intended. It's just a fact that more minorities vote Democrat than Republican. I'm really hoping that changes in the future.
    I agree. I try to change it as much as I can and I get treated just like Kanye did. I get called brainwashed and white supremacists the lite version. I don't give up, though. I engage in the conversation and Leo going until I've destroyed every point. I spent a lot of time on hot 97s YouTube page trying to educate people in the comments section. Nobody wants to hear it. They want free money, healthcare and college.

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I agree. I try to change it as much as I can and I get treated just like Kanye did. I get called brainwashed and white supremacists the lite version. I don't give up, though. I engage in the conversation and Leo going until I've destroyed every point. I spent a lot of time on hot 97s YouTube page trying to educate people in the comments section. Nobody wants to hear it. They want free money, healthcare and college.
    All you have to do is look at cities like Philadelphia and Detroit. They have been run by Democrats for decades. They realize if they do nothing they get over 80% of the vote. Why would they want anything to change? All they have to do is nothing. I always think it's bullshit when Democrats call Trump and Republicans racist. Democrats just want to keep people reliant on the government. That way they can control them and guarantee their votes. I really hope Trump tries to change this. I think it's the only way he'll get re-elected. We live in too great a country to have so many people living in poverty and suffering from gang violence.

(Monroe County)

All you have to do is look at cities like Philadelphia and Detroit. They have been run by Democrats for decades. They realize if they do nothing they get over 80% of the vote. Why would they want anything to change? All they have to do is nothing. I always think it's bullshit when Democrats call Trump and Republicans racist. Democrats just want to keep people reliant on the government. That way they can control them and guarantee their votes. I really hope Trump tries to change this. I think it's the only way he'll get re-elected. We live in too great a country to have so many people living in poverty and suffering from gang violence.
    I've tried making these arguments every time the conversation comes up when I go back to Brooklyn. I get told I don't understand the struggle. That annoys me because I grew up in the projects. My whole upbringing was struggle, but because I vote conservative I don't understand the struggle. I tell them the Democratic party hasn't done anything to improve anybody's life. They make us out to be victims and make all of these outlandish claims about how much they do. Look at how the cost of living exploded after Giuliani left office. That's not the economy, that's Democrats making you believe you need them and you need their bullshit policies like a 15 an hour minimum wage. If they care so much why are they selling low income housing buildings? Why are they pushing you out of your neighborhood? No answers. I get called names like sell out and again, I don't understand. I won't quit though. I'll keep talking if they keep listening. I'll break through somewhere.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123