Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default We NEED 2A Activists in Harrisburg to Stop Gun Ban ** UPDATED NOV 4, 2018 **

-
    ################################################## ############

**** UPDATED November 4, 2018 ****
    **** SEE UPDATE BELOW ****

-
    We NEED Second Amendment (2A) Activists in Harrisburg to Stop the Bloomberg Gun Ban Push on November 12, 13, and 14, 2018.

Link to this thread: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=340850
    Link to PAFOA Pennsylvania politics forum section: http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10
    Link to PAFOA National politics forum section: http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11
    Link to Berncly private message: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=30334

Ok people, we all know I talk too much and I have bad taste in music, so I am going to make this as short as possible.

The Republicans in the Pennsylvania Legislature just pushed through HB2060 to confiscate guns via "protection from abuse" orders without due process.
    They had planned to push through HB2227 to confiscate guns via "extreme risk protection" orders without due process, but they backed down when we put up a fight.
    There is also a push for HB2669 to ban people with a License To Carry Firearms (LTCF) from having a loaded gun in a vehicle, effectively nullifying all LTCF's.

The gun ban bills HB2060, HB2227, HB2669, and others, are a direct result of the continuous intimidation by Bloomberg's paid 'Moms Demand Action' gun ban lobbyists.

Bloomberg's gun ban lobbyists are now a constant presence in Harrisburg, endlessly intimidating legislators in their offices and in spectator galleries during gun ban votes.
    Our traditional methods of 2A legislative communication are now being outmaneuvered by the unopposed intimidation by Bloomberg's gun ban lobbyists in Harrisburg.
    Written and phoned communication is not nearly as effective as the daily face to face pressure being applied by Bloomberg's gun ban lobbyists.

We have been expecting another gun ban push in the Pennsylvania Legislature after the Nov 6, 2018 election.
    The PA Legislature already made plans to return to the current legislative session on November 12, 13, and 14, 2018.

This is extremely dangerous since re-elected PA legislators will not feel pressured, and voted out PA legislators can do as they like without political consequence.
    This is even more dangerous due to the recent shooting in Pittsburgh that has amplified the push for more gun control in Pennsylvania.

We fully expect to see a flood of Bloomberg's paid lobbyists in Harrisburg on November 12, 13, and 14, pushing for gun bans in Pennsylvania.
    It would not be surprising if people are paid and bused into Harrisburg to flood the Capitol with gun ban protestors on Nov 12, 13, and 14.
    The recent Pittsburgh shooting combined with the face to face pressure by Bloomberg's lobbyists will push the PA legislators to pass gun bans and gun control bills.

The only way we can effectively stop the Bloomberg gun ban push is if Second Amendment activists flood the PA Capitol building on November 12, 13, and 14.
    The PA legislators need face to face pressure by our 2A activists to counter the face to face pressure by Bloomberg's gun ban lobbyists.
    The FOAC will instruct all of our 2A activists to be as effective as possible in countering Bloomberg's gun ban lobbyists.

What You Can Do To Help Protect The 2A:

1. Join us in Harrisburg to flood the PA Legislature with 2A activists to counter Bloomberg's gun ban lobbyists on November 12, 13, and 14, 2018.
    2. Keep calling, emailing, tweeting, and writing our PA legislators in Harrisburg to oppose any gun ban bills pushed in Pennsylvania.
    3. Please spread the word and share this message with the 2A community on any other PA 2A forums you may use.
    4. PLEASE VOTE REPUBLICAN TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2018! EVERY VOTE COUNTS!! TELL FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO VOTE!!! Voter Guide: https://foac-pac.org/Voter-Guide

To join us in Harrisburg to protect the 2A on all or part of November 12, 13, and 14, please leave a message in this thread or message me directly.
    Please bring a white t-shirt with "2A" written in large black letters on the front so we are easily recognized by ourselves and the legislators.
    We will meet each day at 10:00AM in the Capitol building rotunda.

If you can't join us but want to make a donation to help our 2A activists with travel costs please leave a message in this thread or message me directly.
    Check this thread often for any legislative and organizational updates as this situation develops.

Now is the time you can make a difference.
    Please help us protect the 2A in Pennsylvania.
    Thank you very much.
    Bern-

Berncly Private Message Here: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=30334

-

**** UPDATED November 4, 2018 ****

The latest information from the FOAC is that any gun-ban/gun-control push in Harrisburg will be after the scheduled legislative session ends on November 14, 2018.

There is concern that if we flood Harrisburg on Nov 12-14, we will not be able to also flood Harrisburg during any later special legislative session to push gun-bans.
    The FOAC prefers that we change our plan, and flood Harrisburg with 2A activists during any future special legislative session to push gun-bans.

Any possible Harrisburg gun-ban push in response to the Pittsburgh shooting is being kept quiet until after the Nov 6, 2018 election.
    There is a possibility that if Governor Wolf is re-elected on November 6, 2018, he will call for a special legislative session to push gun-bans.

Wolf knows that if he publicizes his gun-ban plans now, more gun owners will turn out to vote in the Nov 6, 2018 election.
    He is hoping that gun owners will not feel any urgency to vote to protect the Second Amendment (2A) on Nov 6, 2018.
    Wolf wants the same low 2A voter turnout that caused the loss of the Conservative Pennsylvania Supreme Court to a Liberal Democrat majority in the 2015 election.

**** What You Can Do To Help Protect The 2A ****

1. VOTE ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2018!
    -- WE NEED EVERY GUN OWNER TO VOTE REPUBLICAN TO PROTECT THE 2A ON NOV 6, 2018.
    -- IF GUN OWNERS VOTE IN REPUBLICAN SCOTT WAGNER AS PENNSYLVANIA GOVERNOR, THEN INCUMBENT DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR TOM WOLF CANNOT PUSH GUN-BANS.
    -- EVERY VOTE COUNTS, PLEASE TELL FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO VOTE ON TUESDAY, NOV 6, 2018!
    -- FOAC VOTER GUIDE, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION: https://foac-pac.org/Voter-Guide
    -- GOA VOTER GUIDE, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=340682 , https://gunowners.org/ratings/
    -- NRA VOTER GUIDE, NOV 6, 2018 ELECTION: https://www.nrapvf.org/grades/Pennsylvania/

2. Check this thread often.
    -- Join us in Harrisburg to flood the PA Legislature with 2A activists during any special legislative session to push gun-ban/gun-control bills.
    -- It is recognized that this is less than ideal for people with restrictive work schedules, and short notice attendance for 2A activism in Harrisburg is difficult.
    -- Given the realities explained by the FOAC, it is understood that a single day of timely 2A activism in Harrisburg will be more effective than the original Nov 12-14 plan.
    -- We will rely heavily on our 2A activist army of retired, disabled, and self employed, to flood Harrisburg on short notice when we get the call to defend the 2A.

3. Keep calling, emailing, tweeting, and writing our PA legislators in Harrisburg to oppose any gun-ban/gun-control bills pushed in Pennsylvania.

4. Please help spread the word and share this message with the 2A community on any other Pennsylvania 2A forums you may use.

5. To join us in Harrisburg to protect the 2A during any special legislative session to push gun-bans, please leave a message in this thread or message me directly.

Now is the time you can make a difference.
    Please help us protect the 2A in Pennsylvania.
    Thank you very much.
    Bern-

Berncly Private Message Here: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=30334

-
    Last edited by Berncly; November 4th, 2018 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Updated Nov 4, 2018 / typo
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: We NEED 2A Activists in Harrisburg to Stop Bloomberg Gun Ban Push on NOV 12, 13,

I'll be there Monday.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: We NEED 2A Activists in Harrisburg to Stop Bloomberg Gun Ban Push on NOV 12, 13,

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I'll be there Monday.
    Thank you.

(York County)

I'll make it a point to be there at least one day. Let me rearrange some of my schedule and I'll PM you.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I'll make it a point to be there at least one day. Let me rearrange some of my schedule and I'll PM you.
    Thank you.

(Berks County)

I'll see what I can do, I'd be more inclined to attend if I could hitch a ride with someone, I'll cover some gas and groceries.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lycoming County)

I'll see if I can switch a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Let me know what day you decide on.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Let me know what day you decide on.
    Will do!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Lancaster County)

Where is the information coming from that there is something impending?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast