Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: We NEED 2A Activists in Harrisburg to Stop Gun Ban ** UPDATED NOV 4, 2018 **

Quote Originally Posted by Dsparil View Post
    I was gonna ask, where is the NRA here in PA? This is one heck of a battleground state for 2A rights.
    I don't know. Maybe i'm just not looking in the right places, but I personally saw almost no NRA involvement at all in this past election. I think I got 1 postcard from them endorsing Wagner and Barletta and that was it. I don't know if they've lost influence, or if they are just focused elsewhere.
    What I do know is I've personally become to complacent; I should have been more involved.

Default Re: We NEED 2A Activists in Harrisburg to Stop Gun Ban ** UPDATED NOV 4, 2018 **

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    I don't know. Maybe i'm just not looking in the right places, but I personally saw almost no NRA involvement at all in this past election. I think I got 1 postcard from them endorsing Wagner and Barletta and that was it. I don't know if they've lost influence, or if they are just focused elsewhere.
    What I do know is I've personally become to complacent; I should have been more involved.
    i got 3 at the last moment from them. bright orange plain text things.
    got a few from different campaigns as well, full color things. they all went into my recycling heater.
    i knew who was getting my vote a few days after the primaries.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    I guess that you don't give them money. They were on my ass weekly. Asking for money.

NRA did what they could do. They're not sufficient all alone.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    I guess that you don't give them money. They were on my ass weekly. Asking for money.

Yep, toss 'em an extra $20 one time and they spend $100's trying to get more out of you.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post

I donate what I can several times per year. I've never been flooded with junk mail like others apparently are though; maybe I don't donate enough haha.
    I wasn't really referring to fundraising stuff; i meant i didn't see any ads or anything beyond the one plain postcard I got.

As I said earlier, they aren't really set up for the kind of state level fight that needs to happen.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Thank you.
    You are added to the list.
    I will keep you informed as this gets put together.
    Bern-

Add me to the list as well

@Berncly

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa View Post
    Add me to the list as well

@Berncly
    Will do.
    Thank you.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Chester County)

The NRA stopped focusing on places that are lost causes. The writing is on the wall for PA because there are too many city freeloaders to overcome with gun owners that sit elections out because one of the candidates said something they didn't like fifty years ago.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    The NRA stopped focusing on places that are lost causes. The writing is on the wall for PA because there are too many city freeloaders to overcome with gun owners that sit elections out because one of the candidates said something they didn't like fifty years ago.
    Ummm how about stopped supporting the NRA because they stabbed us in the back at every turn, such as the recent HR2060, dating back to the NFA 1932? EVERY infringement has the NRA's involvement and endorsement. Why should I support an organization that caves and uses my money against me?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Ummm how about stopped supporting the NRA because they stabbed us in the back at every turn, such as the recent HR2060, dating back to the NFA 1932? EVERY infringement has the NRA's involvement and endorsement. Why should I support an organization that caves and uses my money against me?
    You're right with Mom's For Gunsense you get more bang for your buck.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast