Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: We NEED 2A Activists in Harrisburg to Stop Gun Ban ** UPDATED NOV 4, 2018 **

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    You're right with Mom's For Gunsense you get more bang for your buck.
    IDK about that, but at least they put the money where they promise it will go, rather than stab their constituents in the back.

(Chester County)

Default Re: We NEED 2A Activists in Harrisburg to Stop Gun Ban ** UPDATED NOV 4, 2018 **

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    IDK about that, but at least they put the money where they promise it will go, rather than stab their constituents in the back.
    You're wrong, Bloomberg, Soros, Obama and Clinton would kill every last one of those people if they believed it would work to gain power.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

NRA promised they were focusing on national reciprocity this year...
    anyone hear even crickets about it after it got to senate? not even a statement from Mr.Turtle himself.

if only GOA had the funding of the NRA... or we simply exercised our amendments more back in the 30's.
    what do they say: wish on one hand and shit on the other, see which fills first?
    something like that.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I will talk to the NRA and GOA to get a professional 2A lobbyist recommended or on loan to be assigned to Harrisburg 60 days per year.
    Is there anything we can do to help with this? I feel very strongly that have a lobbyist in Harrisburg would be a huge help to our cause. I don;t have any special connections or anything, but if im pointed in the right direction i can send emails or make calls if there is any way it would help.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    NRA promised they were focusing on national reciprocity this year...
    anyone hear even crickets about it after it got to senate? not even a statement from Mr.Turtle himself.

if only GOA had the funding of the NRA... or we simply exercised our amendments more back in the 30's.
    what do they say: wish on one hand and shit on the other, see which fills first?
    something like that.
    Must agree. I really can't remember anything that the NRA has done for PA in a long time. I am a life member but where are they?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Is there anything we can do to help with this? I feel very strongly that have a lobbyist in Harrisburg would be a huge help to our cause. I don;t have any special connections or anything, but if im pointed in the right direction i can send emails or make calls if there is any way it would help.
    We are working on setting up a 2A volunteer rotation in Harrisburg, preferably to orbit around a professional 2A anchor lobbyist.
    I have you on the list to be contacted when we get up and running.
    When the details get worked out we will ask for your help.

In the meantime please join the Gun Owners of America (GOA) here: https://gunowners.org/donate/donations/join/
    If you don't have the $20 GOA membership fee you can message me for a gift card to sign up.

Please also sign up separately for the GOA legislative email alerts here: https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/app...ter?1&m=177882
    The email alerts are available to GOA members and nonmembers, and they will keep you updated when anti 2A legislation is being pushed.
    Sometimes the state level alerts are delayed, but their alerts are excellent and provide links to send targeted emails/calls to politicians when needed.

Be sure to check the PAFOA politics section for current anti 2A legislative alerts by our members.
    PAFOA Pennsylvania politics here: http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10
    PAFOA National politics here: http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11
    Or you can just check PAFOA for any new posts of the day here: http://forum.pafoa.org/search.php?searchid=2688951

You can always find all of your elected politicians by entering your zip code in the search box halfway down the page here: http://forum.pafoa.org/search.php?searchid=2688951

Thank you for standing up and helping to protect the 2A.
    I will keep you updated.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lancaster County)

Actually what we need is a law to outlaw anti 2a lobbying as it's directly inciting lawbreaking (violating PA Constitution IS breaking the law).
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    something like that.
    Granny Peggy used to say that all the time.

"It's not where you pick em, it's where you put em" was her outlook on boogers.

"The smeller's the feller" was for farts.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    Granny Peggy used to say that all the time.

"It's not where you pick em, it's where you put em" was her outlook on boogers.

"The smeller's the feller" was for farts.
    all true.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Actually what we need is a law to outlaw anti 2a lobbying as it's directly inciting lawbreaking (violating PA Constitution IS breaking the law).
    Yup, because they take an oath to uphold the constitution of PA. A one sentence, clear and to the point state law....

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast