Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default GOA Second Amendment Ratings for US Senate & US House in Nov 6, 2018 PA Election

GOA Second Amendment Ratings for US Senate & US House in Nov 6, 2018 PA Election

https://gunowners.org/ratings

Second Amendment Scorecard for 2018 Candidates

Pennsylvania - U.S. Senate
    Lou Barletta (R) B
    Bob Casey Jr. (D) F

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 01
    Brian Fitzpatrick (R) D
    Scott Wallace (D) F

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 02
    David Torres (R) NR
    Brendan Boyle (D) F-

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 03
    Bryan Leib (R) F
    Dwight Evans (D) F-

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 04
    Dan David (R) B
    Madeleine Dean (D) F

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 05
    Pearl Kim (R) C
    Mary Gay Scanlon (D) F

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 06
    Greg McCauley (R) C
    Chrissy Houlahan (D) F

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 07
    Marty Nothstein (R) A
    Susan Wild (D) F

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 08
    John Chrin (R) A
    Matt Cartwright (D) F-

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 09
    Dan Meuser (R) A
    Denny Wolff (D) NR

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 10
    Scott Perry (R) A
    George Scott (D) F

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 11
    Lloyd Smucker (R) A-
    Jess King (D) F

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 12
    Tom Marino (R) B
    Marc Friedenberg (D) F

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 13
    John Joyce (R) A
    Brent Ottaway (D) D

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 14
    Guy Reschenthaler (R) A
    Bibiana Boerio (D) NR

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 15
    Glenn Thompson (R) B
    Susan Boser (D) NR

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 16
    Mike Kelly (R) A-
    Ron Dinicola (D) D
    Ebert G “Bill” Beeman (L) A

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 17
    Keith Rothfus (R) A-
    Conor Lamb (D) NR

Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 18
    Mike Doyle (D) F-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: GOA Second Amendment Ratings for US Senate & US House in Nov 6, 2018 PA Election

"F Minus"?
    Holy shit. Didn't think a grade could go below "F".
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: GOA Second Amendment Ratings for US Senate & US House in Nov 6, 2018 PA Election

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Pennsylvania - U.S. House District 01
    Brian Fitzpatrick (R) D
    Scott Wallace (D) F
    Was this graded on a curve or something? Shitzcrackdick should be an F- too.

Yet we all have to vote for him?

NFW. Not in this lifetime.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Was this graded on a curve or something? Shitzcrackdick should be an F- too.

Yet we all have to vote for him?

NFW. Not in this lifetime.
    Respectfully.

If you don't vote for the bad Republican, you are mathematically giving your vote to the even worse Democrat.
    A bad Republican still gets pressured by his party leadership to vote pro 2A most of the time.
    The worse Democrat and his party leadership will always vote against the 2A 100% of the time.

That's politics.
    Please don't lie to yourself and think you are doing yourself or the 2A community a favor by withholding your vote for the bad Republican.

If you don't like it then please get actively involved in PA politics as our Founders intended.
    Help us raise organic pro 2A candidates long before every Republican primary election.

Please vote Republican to protect the 2A in the current election on Nov 6, 2018.
    Then please immediately join us to help raise pro 2A candidates for the Republican primary elections in 2019 and 2020.
    -

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Respectfully.

If you don't vote for the bad Republican, you are mathematically giving your vote to the even worse Democrat.
    A bad Republican still gets pressured by his party leadership to vote pro 2A most of the time.
    The worse Democrat and his party leadership will always vote against the 2A 100% of the time.

That's politics.
    Please don't lie to yourself and think you are doing yourself or the 2A community a favor by withholding your vote for the bad Republican.

If you don't like it then please get actively involved in PA politics as our Founders intended.
    Help us raise organic pro 2A candidates long before every Republican primary election.

Please vote Republican to protect the 2A in the current election on Nov 6, 2018.
    Then please immediately join us to help raise pro 2A candidates for the Republican primary elections in 2019 and 2020.
    -
    Respectfully.

Voting for someone who is rabidly anti-gun does not support the 2A. Who's lying to themselves by thinking that it does?

These suburban libtard RINOs have no fear from the electorate. How do they feel about the conservative base? "Well who else are they going to vote for?"

It's not always a binary choice, each candidate and politician is different. This isn't about taking my ball and going home because he is not the "perfect candidate". It's about not voting for someone who is 100% against the founding principals of our country and the issues that I feel very strongly about.

I've been holding my nose and voting for the lesser of two evils since I was 18. I get that, but I can not and will not vote for a person like Fitzpatrick.

You're a good egg Bern, and I applaud and appreciate your efforts. I just don't agree with you on this issue, with this particular candidate.

Or your taste in music.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Respectfully.

Voting for someone who is rabidly anti-gun does not support the 2A. Who's lying to themselves by thinking that it does?

These suburban libtard RINOs have no fear from the electorate. How do they feel about the conservative base? "Well who else are they going to vote for?"

It's not always a binary choice, each candidate and politician is different. This isn't about taking my ball and going home because he is not the "perfect candidate". It's about not voting for someone who is 100% against the founding principals of our country and the issues that I feel very strongly about.

I've been holding my nose and voting for the lesser of two evils since I was 18. I get that, but I can not and will not vote for a person like Fitzpatrick.

You're a good egg Bern, and I applaud and appreciate your efforts. I just don't agree with you on this issue, with this particular candidate.

Or your taste in music.
    Korean chicks are HOT.
    I don't understand how all you guys don't see that :P

(Pike County)

Shit, I have to re-register for district 8. Can't honestly vote for Fitz, but would love to vote for Chrin. Seeing too many Catwrong signs on the loans. My, people are dumb
    Je suis déplorable

(Columbia County)

Trying to decide on my vote for Congressman in the 9th district. We've got Dan Meuser (R) and Denny Wolff (D). Despite having a house in the same town where Wolff's dairy farm is, I've never met him. I see he's not rated by the NRA, and I haven't found much on his 2A stand. Anyone here have any solid info? Is he a Fudd?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
    Trying to decide on my vote for Congressman in the 9th district. We've got Dan Meuser (R) and Denny Wolff (D). Despite having a house in the same town where Wolff's dairy farm is, I've never met him. I see he's not rated by the NRA, and I haven't found much on his 2A stand. Anyone here have any solid info? Is he a Fudd?
    Please vote Republican to protect the Second Amendment.
    Any Democrat will vote anti gun with his party leadership 100% of the time.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
    I would bet money he’s a fudd at best.

I have to agree with Berncly’s advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast