Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default NEW PROMOTER!!! - SELLERSVILLE GUN SHOW, November 17 & 18, 2018, Forrest Lodge VFW

Gun & Knife Show at the Sellersville Forrest Lodge VFW Post
    2118 Old Bethlehem Pike
    Sellersville, PA

!!! - NEW PROMOTER - more vendors, more selection - !!!

Approximately 100 tables

November 17 and 18, 2018
    Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 9am-3pm

Oldest continuously running show in PA! Always some cool stuff here. Bring CASH - many vendors do not accept credit cards.

Firearms including sporting, military, antique, tactical/assault, target, black powder, collectible, plinking, air guns. Ammunition, scopes/optics, slings, parts, tools, accessories. Militaria, literature, clothing. Knives, swords, more...

BUY-SELL-TRADE

All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

Admission $6
    Vendor tables $45
    free parking
    food available

Promoter: Jaeger Arms Promotions
    Phone: (570) 470-6404
    Website: http://www.jaegerarmspromotions.com - Note: website is NOT updated to include this show - ignore Nov 17-18 Ice Box Arena (not happening) - that weekend's show is in Sellersville!

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: NEW PROMOTER!!! - SELLERSVILLE GUN SHOW, November 17 & 18, 2018, Forrest Lodge VF

... and for those who want to bash the show with a negative post, please spare us ... no show needs your negative opinion. There are others who like the small shows and find good things there ... thank you.

Default Re: NEW PROMOTER!!! - SELLERSVILLE GUN SHOW, November 17 & 18, 2018, Forrest Lodge VF

So honest opinions and reviews are not allowed?
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Bucks County)

I always find something interesting at this show. It doesn't hurt that it is ten minutes from my home. I think I'll look for someone at my local club who might want to share a table. I've got a bunch of stuff that could use a new home.

(Montgomery County)

Need to bump to get this one some visibility again! It's a small show, but there are always some interesting things here. Some gun dealers, some small-time collectors.

New promoter will have more vendors than were at previous shows. We're hoping for more customers, and we'll make this show good.

(Bucks County)

since its a new promoter, ill give it another try

(Lackawanna County)

Never to this show before - disappointed that the show is not happening in Scranton since it has been on Jaeger's website all year and was looking forward to this annual show; hopefully it will be well-attended with a good variety of dealers but would appreciate if they could have a show closer before year end....

Will they have also Jerky and Pickles ? Need to stock up .

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Will they have also Jerky and Pickles ? Need to stock up .
    Roadking has your jerky and I think that Peter Piper's Pickle Park moved to Leesport Farmer's Market.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

This show is doubtful for jerky and pickles - only around 100 tables. Besides, gun shows are for guns and related stuff. Wait for Oaks if you want all that "peripheral crap" (cell phone holders, neck cushions, sunglasses, jewelry, etc.)

The kitchen will be open for food (maybe a pickle slice on a burger, probably no jerky).

Side note for Palawyer - I believe the promoter advised that the Scranton Ice Box Arena has leased the show venue to a medical company (or something like that). Unsure of future shows there (?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast