Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: NEW PROMOTER!!! - SELLERSVILLE GUN SHOW, November 17 & 18, 2018, Forrest Lodge VF

Quote Originally Posted by Bob0217 View Post
    This show is doubtful for jerky and pickles - only around 100 tables. Besides, gun shows are for guns and related stuff. Wait for Oaks if you want all that "peripheral crap" (cell phone holders, neck cushions, sunglasses, jewelry, etc.)

The kitchen will be open for food (maybe a pickle slice on a burger, probably no jerky).

Side note for Palawyer - I believe the promoter advised that the Scranton Ice Box Arena has leased the show venue to a medical company (or something like that). Unsure of future shows there (?)
    Alternatively they can swing through Q-Mart for their peripherals. The last time I was there there was a big box full of leather holsters at the silent auction.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Default Re: NEW PROMOTER!!! - SELLERSVILLE GUN SHOW, November 17 & 18, 2018, Forrest Lodge VF

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Alternatively they can swing through Q-Mart for their peripherals. The last time I was there there was a big box full of leather holsters at the silent auction.
    Davis Meats German Bologna.

I just made a sammich for lunch.

No word on this 'new' show?
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Montgomery County)

Well, I was rather impressed with the vendor turnout under the new promoter. I'm a vendor. I was used to a light vendor turnout under the old promoter. This show is quite full. There are a good number of guns, and a lot of accessories, knives, militaria, etc. Several vendors are from the northeast part of the state, new to these parts. I'm one of the old "regulars." I'm hoping we get a decent number of attendees who see this and spread the news for future shows. It's still a "small" show, but there's a lot more to see than in previous years.

Are they doing NRA sign-ups? If anything , I attend this show to renew for a year and get in free. Might go tomorrow.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Montgomery County)

There is not an NRA recruiter at the show under the new promoter (at least, not at this show). This guy is definitely more of a businessman (this is his livelihood - I'm doubtful that he'd let anyone in with NRA signup - he'd still want you to pay admission), but I'll suggest that he has the NRA recruiter is there in the future.

(Luzerne County)

Stopped by the show on Saturday morning. I was impressed. Every table, plus the entire stage area was covered. There was a little of everything a gun show should have, including beef jerky. Bought a few things and a quick spot of lunch. Hope to see this smaller venue show continue !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12