Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default INPAX Range - just north of Pittsburgh

A friend of mine did me a big favor this last week, he's been wanting to check out the INPAX range, so I invited him to the range with me. Before heading out, he picked up a very slightly used Gen 5 Glock 26 at Allegheny Arms & Gun Works, so it was a perfect chance to try out his new gun.

We tried out the range. Excellent. Sound dampening is first rate as is the air filtration system. He really likes it and is thinking of joining, he's going to wait to see if I decide to switch over to INPAX or stay at Keystone at the end of this year.

If you haven't check it out yet, do so - another fantastic range just north of Pittsburgh!

He really liked the 26 - he's thinking of replacing his M&P 9C with it.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Default Re: INPAX Range - just north of Pittsburgh

Have not been yet.. but it's like 5 minutes from home. The idea of getting a tasty burger or big steak and an afternoon of shooting is appealing.

(Allegheny County)

A good friend surprised me last November on my birthday with a visit to Inpax. Definitely the nicest range I've ever been to. The whole place is outstanding - facilities, staff, inventory, rental selections. The shooting experience is exactly as described above. I spent about an hour just chatting with one of the staff members. This place exceeded my expectations. Their selection of rental guns is the best I've seen - including rifles, which can also be shot indoors!

I've been back since and am always highly satisfied. I'm thinking of getting a membership.

(Allegheny County)

It is a great range, if you haven't already, check out Keystone Shooting Center too.

Both are top notch ranges, I did decide to renew my Keystone membership for this year though.

(Allegheny County)

I finally visited Keystone Shooting Center this past weekend. Their retail area is outstanding, perhaps better stock than Inpax. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Answered all my questions without making me feel rushed. The woman workig the rental counter was really nice and kept handing me different handguns to get a feel for. I didn't get to try the ranges, but I plan to go back and do some shooting. It's going to be tough deciding on where to get a membership. I do think Inpax has much better training opportunities, which is a big factor for me.

(Butler County)

they are closed for good

(Allegheny County)

Here is a copy of the Email that was sent out by INPAX today, April 8 2020.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Dear INPAX Members,
    To respond to COVID-19 in an effort to keep the INPAX family safe, INPAX Academy LLC closed its doors on March 16th. It is with great sadness that we need to inform you that those doors will remain closed even when this crisis is over. We all believe in the vision of what INPAX is and have worked hard to make it a reality. In the end, INPAX has not been able to weather the storm to make our collective vision sustainable.

The biggest disappointment of closing the doors is having to inform the INPAX family, including our dedicated members, of this decision. There are efforts to bring a smaller range and retail store to this location. It is also possible that the Forge area would be available to independent businesses to continue with similar programming. If that does happen, INPAX cannot impose any requirements on those new businesses to honor your existing memberships, but it would likely be in their best interest to include you in their new business model. It will take considerable time, given the current COVID-19 situation, to make any such transition a reality and this has indeed played into the decision.

If you currently have items on layaway, a member of the INPAX staff will be contacting you soon to make an appointment to pick up your items.

On behalf of the entire INPAX team, we want to sincerely thank you for being a member of INPAX. Your involvement and belief in our collective vision is truly inspiring, and is exactly what made INPAX a very special place.

Be safe, stay healthy, and continue to be empowered for life!

Sincerely,
    The INPAX Team
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

(Butler County)

From keystone shooting center

We would like to try to help. If anyone has unused INPAX gift cards you can present them at our facility for 1 hour of range time for up to two shooters and a free premium or standard firearm rental. That’s up to a $60 value on us. It’s unfortunate and no one should have to suffer during these times.

(Butler County)

Attached Images Attached Images

(Allegheny County)

I just came from there as I had a gun waiting for pickup before the lock down. Today was the last day they where doing any transfers of items on layaway or came from other dealers. If you did not get it today its going back to the original dealer. I don't know abbot layaway customers though.

They where not selling anything else as far as some kind of going out of business sale for the few people that did come in to pick up their orders.

I've been in the Keystone retail section a couple of times. But it to far of a drive for me to bother with a membership.
    "No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon." - Jack Harper in Oblivion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast