Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: I would vote for Diane Feinstein

Listening to some talk show the other day (Wilkow?) the point was made that De Leon would be a junior senator and therefore would not hold some leadership position. If I lived in CA I might vote for him just to get Feinstein out of office and off those committees that she is on. And like alphacaheat said if De Leon is as big an idiot that he makes himself out to be maybe in 6 years he could be replaced by someone better.

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    To add to my point...look how far she was able to take that fake attack on Justice Kavanaugh...because she is Barbara Feinstein. A new, unknown Senator would not have been able to pull that charade off to near-success. The Dem party and media thought the claims were credible because they came through the Queen of their party.

That kind of evil power should be defeated by any means.

Feinstein's responsible for a low of anti-gun legislation. It's her thing.

This bumbling fool might have the same intentions, but if he can't put a sentence together, he's not getting very far with it.

Sure, Babs is clueless on guns too, but she's a better actor and her party respects her.
    Quote Originally Posted by flygrimm View Post
    Listening to some talk show the other day (Wilkow?) the point was made that De Leon would be a junior senator and therefore would not hold some leadership position. If I lived in CA I might vote for him just to get Feinstein out of office and off those committees that she is on. And like alphacaheat said if De Leon is as big an idiot that he makes himself out to be maybe in 6 years he could be replaced by someone better.

Stuart
    Fair point about Deleon not being able to grandstand the way Feinstein did and that he would be a junior senator. He might be a 1 term senator, but looking at how California has gone it could just as easily be the start of a 30 year reign.

(Montgomery County)

I would vote anyone but that **** Fienswine! End that bitches rain!

(Montgomery County)

I would vote myself into my car, let my car vote me into another state, and then vote to never take myself back there ever again.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Delaware County)

Talk about a Hobson's Choice. I suppose I would have to vote "Present."
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    California has made it so that only democrats can run for office.
    And illegal aliens.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by flygrimm View Post

Stuart
    Exactly. You vote for the 30 clips per second guy to reduce the power of the democrats in Washington. You don't need an immoral, corrupt, crazy, left wing witch leading any committee (did I miss any adjectives?).
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I would vote myself into my car, let my car vote me into another state, and then vote to never take myself back there ever again.
    This is the most sound and non-violent solution.

Quote Originally Posted by 31ST MEUSOC View Post
    I would vote anyone but that **** Fienswine! End that bitches rain!
    which kind? water or money?

reign
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kav...at-senate-race

I can't believe I am saying this, but with the whacky way California does its elections, I would probably find myself voting for Feinstein. Talk about voting for the lesser of two evils.

Because of California's way of doing elections for senators, there are no Republicans left to vote for on November 6th

The choice is Feinstein who most of us know about. And Kevin de Leon of ghost gun with the shoulder thing that goes up fame. (video below)

While neither candidate is good for Republicans or the 2nd Amendment, one is better not just locally but nationally. Based on what I've read over the years, De Leon is significantly worse than Feinstein.

Voting may validate Californias candidate, but it could also help the country in a bizarre way by keeping that 1/100th vote in less whacky hands. Worth it? Each of us would have to be our own judge. I would seriously be tempted to use my vote as a strategic vote in that case.

Truly a devils choice, but an interesting position California's Republicans find themselves in.
    Your logic is flawed for at least a couple of reasons. One reason is that Feinstein has tremendous power and prestige in the Senate, her chairmanships and political contacts give her the ability to influence and affect things that extend far beyond her one vote. DeLeon would have no such power as a freshman senator. He would simply be another wacky incoming leftist who would vote almost exactly as Feinstein would vote albeit without any connections.... Secondly, as a conservative or even as a moderate Republican, you should not want to reward Feinstein's despicable behavior and voting record by at the very least padding her victory margin. Yes California's situation is FUBAR, and there's nothing anyone can do about that as long as it stays the sanctuary state with a strong majority of self-hating white people, ideological nutcases, progressive-statists and for illegal immigrants. BUT, voting blocks are not guaranteed forever though, so it's possible that with time, we might see latinos and millenials and many African Americans(as we are perhaps seeing under trump) start to stray away from the Democratic plantation, especially if they witness and experience a viable and successful alternative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12