Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default Zastava M85NP pistol w/ Arm Brace, 4 pc. flash hider, etc.

***Please read the entire post for details***
    If you have any questions not addressed in the post, feel free to ask.

Looking to sell or trade my M85NP AK pistol (5.56x45mm). I'm the second owner; in total it has about 600 rounds through it. It's a fun piece but it didn't scratch the itch I thought it would. The paint job and upgrades were done by the previous owner.
    This M85NP was upgraded with a Manticore Arms handguard, Magpul MOE rail sections, Magupul MOE pistol grip, an AK Builder 4 piece flash hider, top cover rail for an optic, and a folding arm brace. Paint job appears to just be rattle can and sponge applied so you could strip it off or paint over it yourself. Some of the paint has come off the end of the arm brace since it's flexible rubber and it just flakes off.
    Please note, this pistol will NOT come with the pictured sling.
    It will come with a standard USGI 30 round aluminum magazine (can include more depending on the deal).
    The only issues I've had with this pistol were magazine related. It does not like the Korean polymer magazines at all, or mags with deformed feed lips (no surprise there).

Looking for $700 OBO cash- buyer covers own transfer fee. FTF deal only.
    As with every firearm I list online it's being sold "AS-IS" and the buyer is responsible for inspecting the piece before sale/trade is finalized.

As far as trades, right now I'm mainly looking for a used Sig P226 Mk25 with mags, but if you have something interesting in 5.56, 7.62x39, or 9mm in a "PDW" pistol w/armbrace configuration I may consider.
    -Not interested in normal pistols aside from the P226 Mk25, nor Century C39 series of braced AK pistols.
    -Not interested at all in carbines or rifles.
    -May consider military shotguns (Not interested in 870s or 500/590s). Shotguns are not high on my want list, but I have been looking for a repro trench gun, or US marked/Police Riot Model extended mag tube Ithaca DS M37 for reenacting.

Let me know what you've got and we'll see if a deal can be worked out depending on the value of things on both sides. Worst either of us can say to an offer is, "No thank you."

I am located in the Harrisburg area, and you can choose which FFL you'd like to go through for pistol transfer. My picks are usually SPAR or Trop's. I can travel out about an hour to meet at an FFL if that helps. Thursdays and Fridays I am usually free and certain weekends too.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Hara; October 12th, 2018 at 01:33 AM.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Zastava M85NP pistol w/ Arm Brace, 4 pc. flash hider, etc.

Bump