Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Purchasing Guns At Odd Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Parrisk View Post
    I am kind of nervous about visiting there again.. kind of like going back to an old neighborhood you have fond memories of and leave all disappointed. I have been hearing nothing good about the store. facilities in need of repairs (elevators, bathrooms, railings etc) hunting and firearms areas REDUCED in size, cammo clothes very limited, bargain cave gone.. place full of "never been on a dirt road" yuppies
    Hell makes me want to cry just thinking about it
    I was there just this Friday. Its still as good as ever although their gun prices are still high. There was nothing wrong with their bathroom although I didn't check their elevator. They still have the bargain cave and their hunting and firearms areas aren't reduced in size, at least they haven't been reduced since the first time I've been there I don't know when you were first there. They're now owned by Bass Pro. As for it being full of yuppies who've never been on a dirt road, I don't know about that I didn't really talk to the other patrons but if they want to come to Cabela's and buy guns and/or try out other stuff such as camping and fishing, more power to them.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Purchasing Guns At Odd Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Parrisk View Post
    Please report back to us how things are since other forums no longer speak of this place in such high regard.. and I don't want to drive 3 hours to be disappointed .. Thanks
    See post #41. You shouldn't be disappointed unless you're planning to buy a gun. They still price gouge on the guns.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345