Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: FOAC revokes some endorsements

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Many times when it says no suitable candidate it means they didn't return the questionnaire sent to them. We certainly can't endorse a candidate that we have no information on so that means you have to do your own due diligence. My suggestion for this election and I know it's a tough pill to swallow is don't vote for a candidate that had their endorsement revoked. The message needs to be sent and they are never going to get it if they are backed blindly...
    Nu-uhh, we have to vote for RINOs no matter what!

You must be a linear thinker, unlike some of our 3D chess playing members here.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Nu-uhh, we have to vote for RINOs no matter what!

You must be a linear thinker, unlike some of our 3D chess playing members here.
    If the democrats take the PA house Senate and keep the Governor's office, not to mention an anti gun AG who is not up for an election but is already in office, the gun banning whackos will have the perfect storm and we will soon have state gun laws about as bad as NJ or NY. I understand they may not be able to enthusiastically support a candidate to the point of an endorsement that waffles on occasion but, telling pro second amendment voters to let the democrats win is poor strategy that will have dire effects to our the gun rights we currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    The bad; who else do we vote for?
    Ahh eagleclaw. And that, sir is why politics is a dick waving contest. No respectable, consciousable person would EVER vote for an inexperienced candidate over a corrupt one. God forbid! (sarcasm). It is a tragedy.

The lesser of two evils is to still vote Republican now
    I do not play that game. I come from some very, obstinate and incredibly stubborn people- the only difference is that I am not those people- I thought critically on many aspects before coming to a decision. I am not a democrat, I am not a republican- I am a constitutionalist. People can scream at me until they are read in the face and I will not change my mind. That is the beautiful thing about this country that is still left intact- and I'll die protecting that right.
    Last edited by Didnotcomply89; October 8th, 2018 at 10:52 PM.

(Franklin County)

For those who are not yet up for re-election, how can we tell if a vote in favor of HB 2060 has had any effect on their FOAC grade? See image below.

all.jpg

Alloway voted in support of HB 2060, yet as of this post, still receives an "A" grade from FOAC. I don't track the grades regularly, so I want to know does the "A" include this horrible vote? I'm concerned that in 2 years this will simply be forgotten and he will retain his FOAC endorsement. I'd like a little insight on how frequently the grades are adjusted based on votes, and what length of time might protect someone who would otherwise lose endorsement if they were on the ballot next month.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Erie County)

My choice is between the lesser of evils, as usual. Better than having dems in there. Fighting a losing battle in montco.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    For those who are not yet up for re-election, how can we tell if a vote in favor of HB 2060 has had any effect on their FOAC grade? See image below.

all.jpg

Alloway voted in support of HB 2060, yet as of this post, still receives an "A" grade from FOAC. I don't track the grades regularly, so I want to know does the "A" include this horrible vote? I'm concerned that in 2 years this will simply be forgotten and he will retain his FOAC endorsement. I'd like a little insight on how frequently the grades are adjusted based on votes, and what length of time might protect someone who would otherwise lose endorsement if they were on the ballot next month.
    I would like to know how a 71% voting record gets him an "A" rating from FOAC and NRA???????
    Let's go Brandon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Indeed. Let's all vote for their leftist opponents and give the Democrats even more seats in the legislative branch. That will show those Republican turncoats!

Cynical sarcasm aside, I don't have an answer. The lesser of two evils is to still vote Republican now, but support any future Republican challengers in the primaries.

Noah
    That's what you have to do... toe the party line..for now.. but dont support the incumbent when someone new comes along in the party.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Lieutenant View Post
    That's what you have to do... toe the party line..for now.. but dont support the incumbent when someone new comes along in the party.
    True that.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by archie19 View Post
    I would like to know how a 71% voting record gets him an "A" rating from FOAC and NRA???????
    It's a lot of work involved with all of this and we all do it for free. I don't do the grades but I can tell you that he was the prime sponsor of several bills in the senate. That should give a little extra cudos don't you think? We're going to hold their feet to the fire, I can guarantee you that. The immediate task is this election cycle. We had our fund raising gun bash to take care of on the 13th also... The monthly meeting is the second Sunday of each month and it's available online now. Get involved...

A lot of revocations!

Thankfully not my reps.

You still have to vote for the Republicans, but this is a good list of who to barrage and keep the fire on. Don't let them get weak.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast