Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
It's a lot of work involved with all of this and we all do it for free. I don't do the grades but I can tell you that he was the prime sponsor of several bills in the senate. That should give a little extra cudos don't you think? We're going to hold their feet to the fire, I can guarantee you that. The immediate task is this election cycle. We had our fund raising gun bash to take care of on the 13th also... The monthly meeting is the second Sunday of each month and it's available online now. Get involved...
First of all, the state's own site lists 82 bills sponsored by Alloway. It designates him as "Prime sponsor" on seven of those. NONE of those seven have anything to do with gun rights that I can see.

Secondly, all legislators sponsor all manner of legislation every session. Most of those bills go nowhere, so "sponsoring bills", even ones I agree with, means far less to me than a single vote AGAINST my rights.

Elected officials swore an oath. The don't get a cookie when the keep it. They WILL catch shit when the don't.