Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: FOAC revokes some endorsements

Many times when it says no suitable candidate it means they didn't return the questionnaire sent to them. We certainly can't endorse a candidate that we have no information on so that means you have to do your own due diligence. My suggestion for this election and I know it's a tough pill to swallow is don't vote for a candidate that had their endorsement revoked. The message needs to be sent and they are never going to get it if they are backed blindly...

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Yup, the primaries are where it's at... We as gun owners can also run if we're that fed up. However, we can't even get gun owners to write their politicians and make a phone call a few times a year, but that's another problem that need resolve. Imagine if even 50% of gun owners got involved with simply making calls and sending emails and if 10% showed up for the rallies... Wow, that would make a huge statement. We're our own worst enemy and need to unite against tyranny
    ^^^This right here. Focused activism and involvement. I have watched these two things produce around 20 pro gun bills in WV since 2013. It's not impossible in PA, but it will certainly require our time and effort.

(Chester County)

How many that are complaining now about candidates went out a voted in the primaries? In PA we have a leftist dominated Supreme court because gun owners stayed home picking belly button lint instead of voting.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    I just got an email from FOAC. It appears they revoked some of their endorsements likely from their vote on HB 2060.

https://foac-pac.org/Voter-Guide

The pro side it shows they are taking a stand. The bad; who else do we vote for?

Read the entire post here as to why PA House members that betrayed us got the FOAC endorsements revoked.

Keep in mind many of these same RINO didn't want to recorded votes for pro-gun bills right before elections in the past years, as they didn't want to upset voters, guess they don't really need or want your vote this election, so indulge them with a write in vote.

Realistically anyone's 1 single vote is not going to change an election outcome, so vote your conscious....don't vote for people who don't support your rights.

Now if you can get your lots of friends, acquaintances and family to vote as a block of issue voters (use FOAC pro-gun voters guide as example) you got clout and can influence elections final outcome, then your vote does count.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...00#post3855700

~snip~
    The final vote on HB 2060 was 131-62 with 54 Republicans and 8 Democrats voting against this bill. ANY House member who voted for HB 2060 has lost their FOAC endorsement and their grade has been reduced. Tomorrow, HB 2060 goes to the PA Senate for consideration through the ‘full’ process including committees. Senators should be ANGRY about the bait and switch with SB 501, which FOAC was neutral and worked on for 3 years. Kind of makes you wonder if something else was going on like maybe helping Rep. Quinn run for the 10th State Senate District open seat?? NAAAHHH, that couldn’t be it could it, could it?

Keep your powder dry my friends, this story is still unfolding! ...

Continue reading here:https://foac-pac.org/FOACs-Weekly-Me...y-Newsletter/7

~snip~
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Franklin County)

Have any Senators had their endorsement revoked?

If not, is that going to happen?

If not, why not?
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post

If not, why not?
    It looks like that has happened. Mine did according to the new voting guide.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post

If not, why not?
    Yes they have! I told you that before I don't know why you're questioning my integrity...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post

Read the entire post here as to why PA House members that betrayed us got the FOAC endorsements revoked.

Keep in mind many of these same RINO didn't want to recorded votes for pro-gun bills right before elections in the past years, as they didn't want to upset voters, guess they don't really need or want your vote this election, so indulge them with a write in vote.

Realistically anyone's 1 single vote is not going to change an election outcome, so vote your conscious....don't vote for people who don't support your rights.

Now if you can get your lots of friends, acquaintances and family to vote as a block of issue voters (use FOAC pro-gun voters guide as example) you got clout and can influence elections final outcome, then your vote does count.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...00#post3855700

~snip~
    The final vote on HB 2060 was 131-62 with 54 Republicans and 8 Democrats voting against this bill. ANY House member who voted for HB 2060 has lost their FOAC endorsement and their grade has been reduced. Tomorrow, HB 2060 goes to the PA Senate for consideration through the ‘full’ process including committees. Senators should be ANGRY about the bait and switch with SB 501, which FOAC was neutral and worked on for 3 years. Kind of makes you wonder if something else was going on like maybe helping Rep. Quinn run for the 10th State Senate District open seat?? NAAAHHH, that couldn’t be it could it, could it?

Keep your powder dry my friends, this story is still unfolding! ...

Continue reading here:https://foac-pac.org/FOACs-Weekly-Me...y-Newsletter/7

~snip~
    It's more than just Quinn. If you read the emails that Scott Wagner sent out yesterday you're getting a clue as to what's going on...

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Yes they have! I told you that before I don't know why you're questioning my integrity...
    I'm not. I'm looking for specifics.

You noted that *some* would get a pass, so I want to know every House and Senate member that lost their endorsement because of their vote.

I want to know which ones "got a pass", and exactly what it took to earn that.

Because of the recent events, it would be nice to have a summary somewhere, in one place, so folks didn't have to pull 6 voter guides to try and figure it all out.

I'm looking for consistency from FOAC and complete transparency when the expected action (revocation) isn't taken. Even if they still are the "strongest" supporters of our rights in PA, it's starting to look like they don't have the juice they once had. I'm not saying it's anyone's fault. It's just a data point to keep in mind as one considers how to best communicate our message to those who seem to not be hearing it.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Lancaster County)

Greg there's more going on here than just this bill. Look at what's been passed in the past several weeks by the legislature! This is a concerted effort to make sure Wagner does not win the race for governor because others have their eye on it in 4 years. Nothing we could have done would have stopped this nothing

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast