Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default ATI 410 Mags vs IFC 410 Mags

I picked up an ATI 410 shotguns a few months back. Other than the 15 round mags being reliable only with no more than 12 rounds I am satisfied with it. Last week I got an IFC 410 upper. I put it on my AR lower and could not get the bolt to move when I inserted the mag. When I inserted an ATI mag everything worked fine. The mags are designed differently. Has anyone here tried one one these IFC uppers?

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: ATI 410 Mags vs IFC 410 Mags

No experience with these uppers. I do shoot a lot of .410s. I gotta ask....do you reload .410s?
    “Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.”Hemingway ...

No, I don't do any reloading. I did find find the answer to the problem I was having with the IFC mags. I switched to a different AR lower and the mags work fine. I would like to try reloading at some point when I can get a little more spare time. It seems like it might be a bit expensive to start off, but it seems interesting.

(Luzerne County)

Yeah. It is interesting. Mostly, though, I was thinking about feeding that ATI.....410s ain’t cheap.
    Good luck with that gun.
    Pete
    “Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.”Hemingway ...

You're right Pete, those 410 shells add up fast. That would be a good round to reload. I wonder how many times brass shells can be reloaded?