Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Smile TAURUS TCP 380 FOR $ 149 !

Could not pass on this little bugger,have not had a pocket gun this small since confiscating Ravens in the 1970s ! Wallenpaupack Sports has these blowout prices if your inclined for a Brand New pocket gun.Mark always has the best deals !

Default Re: TAURUS TCP 380 FOR $ 149 !

I have had the stainless model for about 4 years now and it has between 350 and 400 rounds through it and still runs good. Due to some health issues I find myself using it as a primary carry for the last 5 months due to how small it is. I still carry it appendix in a kydex holster as I wont carry in a pocket.

I did have an issue with mine when I 1st got it with ejecting brass into my face and some feeding issues with flat nose wwb rounds. It did run well with all defensive ammunition including Extreme penetrators from Lehigh Defense. I sent it into Taurus on their dime and had it back within 2 weeks and it's been running great ever since.

It's a good value for $150.00 for sure especially with the quality of the trigger compared to most other options in it's class with the exception of the new LCP II that was not around 4 years ago and the Kahr P380 which is still pushing $500.00. If I continue to find myself using a small .380 as a primary carry I may upgrade to an LCP II when and if I find a good deal on one but for now I am content with the TCP.

I here you about the reason for ccw this smallish budget gun because of health reasons,same here. Did you put a light on yours ? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    I here you about the reason for ccw this smallish budget gun because of health reasons,same here. Did you put a light on yours ? lol.
    No light and no lasers for me. I put a set of rubberized traction grips on it and a pinky extension on one of the mags and that's it.