Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Jason 556 = scumbag

Having scruples I would not want done to me what others have tried to do concerning buy or sell ! What goes around comes around,and I would break down in tears if someone called me a scumbag ! OK lets hear it now,lol.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I realize you shouldn't publish a list, my curiosity is to see if I noticed any of the names and how I interacted with them. Heck somebody on here could be an AI. Or an AM (opposite) just thinking out loud.
    Artificial Moron? They'll never replace the real ones.

I logged onto huntingpa forum and I got a PM from my buddy Jason 556. I couldn't figure out how to screen shot on my laptop, but here's what he wrote to me.

It's your boy Jason 556 from the PA Forum. I have 4 other accounts on PA Forum under different IP's -------. You talked a lot of ---- on there because you couldn't buy my lower. Your a fucking cry baby -----, get over it. I tried texting you just now but like a bitch you didn't answer, ---- you you Pottstown POS!

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I logged onto huntingpa forum and I got a PM from my buddy Jason 556. I couldn't figure out how to screen shot on my laptop, but here's what he wrote to me.

It's your boy Jason 556 from the PA Forum. I have 4 other accounts on PA Forum under different IP's -------. You talked a lot of ---- on there because you couldn't buy my lower. Your a fucking cry baby -----, get over it. I tried texting you just now but like a bitch you didn't answer, ---- you you Pottstown POS!
    In America today, if we could find a market for mental illness, we'd all be rich.

There's a special kind of sub-level insanity associated with sneaking back to someplace where nobody wants you, like some impotent stalker who keeps incessantly texting a girl who got to know him and was repulsed.

I feel sad for Leonard. I feel sad for his childhood, where his mommy must have foisted him off to relatives, leaving him unloved and growing to enjoy the sensation of being unwanted, like a herpes blister, or an atheistic libertarian who recently quit smoking and is now a vegan.

whore.jpg
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lancaster County)

Did you inform the moderators of that forum about this guy?

(Washington County)

Consider it a blessing in disguise to be saved a face to face interaction with the kind of person who presents themself in such a way.

(Wayne County)

We're dealing with similar crap from a guy from SEPA on a different forum. It'd be interesting to see if it's the same schmuck.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Bucks County)

What area is this guy from?

(Montgomery County)

How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

Scumbag AND poor grammar. Now THAT is just unacceptable!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123