Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: 10/3/18 ALERT: *STILL TIME TO CALL SENATE* VOTE *YES* ON HB2060 'FRIENDS' AMENDME

Of course they waited until after the primaries for this. Can we get rid of the party committee people who fund and approve these slimebags?

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: 10/3/18 ALERT: *STILL TIME TO CALL SENATE* VOTE *YES* ON HB2060 'FRIENDS' AMENDME

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I repeat what I said before.

This is a cold war to disarm the citizenry and negate the ultimate check and balance on government power.
    This is the fight of our time, right here right now.

Calls and emails were once enough, but they are now being outmaneuvered by the continuous physical presence of Bloomberg's paid gun ban lobbyists in Harrisburg.
    The only way for us to win this battle is to adjust our tactics to match the current strategy being used against us.
    This means we need to establish a constant physical presence in Harrisburg to counter the paid Bloomberg gun ban lobby.

We are left with only 3 choices.
    Organize a rotating schedule of volunteers to maintain a 2A presence in Harrisburg.
    Pay lobbyists to maintain a 2A presence in Harrisburg.
    Continue as we are and lose our 2A liberty one vote at a time until it's gone forever.

There is no other possible outcome here.
    No matter what, the status quo will not continue from this point forward.
    Remain complacent and be defeated, or get involved and fight this battle to win it.

Get physically involved, or get financially involved, or accept the incremental destruction of the 2A in Pennsylvania.
    That's only part of it. We need to directly and personally address the donor base who these politicians obey. Votes and negotiations are downstream of direct orders.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    That's only part of it. We need to directly and personally address the donor base who these politicians obey. Votes and negotiations are downstream of direct orders.
    I'm not sure I follow.
    What does that mean?
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Of course they waited until after the primaries for this. Can we get rid of the party committee people who fund and approve these slimebags?
    We vote for the party committee people. It is not hard to run for precinct committee person. See http://www.precinctproject.us/states/pennsylvania/
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Here's a big part of what this was all about! https://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsbu...t?oid=11038986
    A poll that only states 300 people were called and were likely voters... 5.6% margin of error. Who did they sample? Says nothing about the sample. This is a crap poll and if he's basing it off of that he's more of a idiot Than i thought.

(Chester County)

Here's a big part of what this was all about! https://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsbu...t?oid=11038986
    I think a lot of it was to try to help Chris Quinn in Delaware County.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    I think a lot of it was to try to help Chris Quinn in Delaware County.
    Do you mean Marquette Quinn in Bucks County? She has no chance at all... Too bad she's anti gun vs another even worse anti gun.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Do you mean Marquette Quinn in Bucks County? She has no chance at all... Too bad she's anti gun vs another even worse anti gun.
    Oops. Yes, I think it was for her.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    You have no idea how many times I've seen her cozy up to the NRA rep in the past. This lady(term used lightly) is a snake!

(Bucks County)

You have no idea how many times I've seen her cozy up to the NRA rep in the past. This lady(term used lightly) is a snake!
    When I received her flyer, without knowing it was her, my first reaction was " that idiot Steve Santarsiero and his stupid common sense crap". Low and behold I flipped it over and it was her flyer. Scumbag... I fled NJ for this crap. Then I hear from our Republican members that even though I don't like her you still need to vote for her. Once again a horrible candidate against a freaking communist.... What to do?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast