Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Thumbs up Anyone have a Motocross bike for sale/trade? 250 or 125 2 stroke preferred.

Cash, maybe some firearms to trade, parts, blah... blah... blah...

I also have a street bike 2003 Kawasaki ZR7-S thats under 2,8XX miles in good shape and garage kept.

Bike looks and rides fine, its not a crotch rocket, but looks like one and comfortably carries 2 riders. The thing handles pretty well considering its not a full sport bike. Think more sport standard. Good to learn, but enough power you wont hate it as an experienced rider. This was one of my back up bikes for putting around locally. I'm getting out of street and back into dirt for the time being. Now for the fine print. Bike has a few minor scuffs on the right and a TINY crack in the upper fairing from being bumped over from a standstill by the original owner, and also on the other side has a few scuffs as well from my wife forgetting to put her feet down at a stop while I let her try it...(laugh) It's superficial and not really noticeable. Nothing road rashed up nor embarrassing to ride at all. Again, really good looking bike. Color is yellow, and LOW ORIGINAL MILES! Fluids have been full synthetic and all kept up to date.
    Last edited by ammo; October 2nd, 2018 at 08:34 PM. Reason: more detailed info

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Anyone have a Motocross bike for sale/trade? 250 or 125 2 stroke preferred.

I've got all cash or cash and trades....anyone?

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Anyone have a Motocross bike for sale/trade? 250 or 125 2 stroke preferred.

To the very top of the page!