Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: FOAC Harrisburg volunteers needed *NOW* to counter paid daily anti gun intimidati

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Greg there's nothing super secret about FOAC our meetings are open to the public. Now if you want to talk to me with a little bit of respect and not be combative I'd be glad to...
    True or False:
    I cannot disclose more right now, and you CANNOT share this post, but FOAC is being backed into a corner on HB 2060 or so it will appear. They must go neutral on it to get a small (but extremely beneficial) change. Assuming the change is made (which it appears that it will be), HB 2060 will be sent back to the House. Although FOAC will not be able to oppose it, WE THE PEOPLE will have ONE last opportunity to have our voices heard. This means that we will NEED ALL able bodied Patriots in Harrisburg, when/if this occurs, to make clear to those House Members that if they vote in favor, we will remove them as our representatives. Start preparing, including an initial volley of faxes to YOUR House member. We’re going to play Chess, while the anti-gunners are playing pick-up sticks (since checkers is too taxing for them).
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: FOAC Harrisburg volunteers needed *NOW* to counter paid daily anti gun intimidati

It's true and certainly not secret. You found it on facebook. lol If you would ever bother to get involved instead of having your own agenda you would realize that dynamics are always changing in Harrisburg. We tried to salvage SOMETHING from this train wreck.

Edit to add when that was posted on facebook there wasn't any kind of deal made for the amendment. That's the only reason Josh said to keep it hush hush. Within the hour it was public and the call went out to get people to call and email. No mass conspiracy here. LOL
    Last edited by LBaker; October 5th, 2018 at 05:46 PM.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    It's true and certainly not secret. You found it on facebook. lol If you would ever bother to get involved instead of having your own agenda you would realize that dynamics are always changing in Harrisburg. We tried to salvage SOMETHING from this train wreck.
    I'm done with the first box. The second is mostly useless. The third is unlikely. I'm ready for the fourth.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    I'm done with the first box. The second is mostly useless. The third is unlikely. I'm ready for the fourth.
    Whatever Greg. No time for your nonsense...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234