Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Mtn Jack has Passed away.

I’m completely heartbroken to hear the news of my friend Jack Noble passing away. For those who didn’t know him, he was a true Patriot who stood in the face of a determined Obama and Carried his gun and Bible to an Obama Rally in 2008 in Beaver Co. He was arrested and later acquitted of all charges. I am continuing to pray and keep Janet, Jackee, Julie and Jenna and their families in my thoughts. If you need anything I will be here for you.

Update:

http://nollfuneral.com/obituaries/jo...k-a-noble/581/

Funeral is Open Carry Friendly and Encouraged to honor Mtn Jack. I will be there Sunday Evening and Monday.

John “Jack” Arthur Noble, 60, of Industry passed away at West Penn Hospital Thursday, September 27, 2018 surrounded by his loving family.

Born March 1, 1958 in Pittsburgh, he was a son of Arthur and Ruth Noble, Ross Twp. A resident of Industry since 1983, Jack was the owner and operator of Noble Tree and Fence Company, where he was a well-known tree surgeon for 40 years. In his spare time, Jack enjoyed hunting, fishing, woodworking, and sailing on his catamaran. A passionate advocate of the second amendment, he was an avid collector of guns and worked at gunsmithing. Jack was a faithful member of Four Mile Presbyterian Church where he had served as Trustee. Of all his activities, Jack loved spending time with his wife, girls, and being a Pap the most. He was a generous man who welcomed many into his life.

In addition to his parents Arthur and Ruth, Jack will be greatly missed by his beloved wife of 35 years, Janet Lynn Parker Noble, whom he met in the 9th grade at North Hills High School; three daughters, Jacquelynn “Jackee” (Blane) Sturgeon, Fombell, Julie Lynn (Michael) Fiore, Patterson Heights, and Jenna Elizabeth (Daniel Jena) Noble, Center Twp.; his brother, Wayne (Donna) Noble, MD; sister, Susan Siford, Allison Park; cherished grandchildren, Elsie, Zeike, Lilah, and Otto Sturgeon, Victor Jack Fiore, and Evelynn Clare Jena; Godson, Bryan Siford, Allison Park; along with numerous loved nieces and nephews, his wife’s family, and many friends.

Friends will be received Sunday, September 30, 2018 from 12 p.m. until 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. in the Noll Funeral Home, Inc., 333 Third St., Beaver. A funeral service will be conducted by his pastor, Reverend R. Martin Williams Monday, October 1, 2018 at 11 a.m. at Four Mile Presbyterian Church, Brighton Twp. Online condolences may be shared at nollfuneral.com.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial contributions in Jack’s name be made to Four Mile Presbyterian Church, 6078 Tuscarawas Road, Beaver, PA 15009, or Firearm Owners Against Crime, PO Box 1111, McMurray, PA 15317 or FOAC-Pac.org/donate.
    Last edited by renegadephoenix; September 28th, 2018 at 02:40 PM.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Perry County)

Default Re: Mtn Jack has Passed away.

I posted something in the staff section. As you get more information regarding services, please post. I'm sorry for your loss.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

Default Mtn Jack has passed away

I’m completely heartbroken to hear the news of my friend Jack Noble passing away. For those who didn’t know him, he was a true Patriot who stood in the face of a determined Obama and Carried his gun and Bible to an Obama Rally in 2008 in Beaver Co. He was arrested and later acquitted of all charges. I am continuing to pray and keep Janet, Jackee, Julie and Jenna and their families in my thoughts. If you need anything I will be here for you.

Update:

http://nollfuneral.com/obituaries/jo...k-a-noble/581/

John “Jack” Arthur Noble, 60, of Industry passed away at West Penn Hospital Thursday, September 27, 2018 surrounded by his loving family.

Born March 1, 1958 in Pittsburgh, he was a son of Arthur and Ruth Noble, Ross Twp. A resident of Industry since 1983, Jack was the owner and operator of Noble Tree and Fence Company, where he was a well-known tree surgeon for 40 years. In his spare time, Jack enjoyed hunting, fishing, woodworking, and sailing on his catamaran. A passionate advocate of the second amendment, he was an avid collector of guns and worked at gunsmithing. Jack was a faithful member of Four Mile Presbyterian Church where he had served as Trustee. Of all his activities, Jack loved spending time with his wife, girls, and being a Pap the most. He was a generous man who welcomed many into his life.

In addition to his parents Arthur and Ruth, Jack will be greatly missed by his beloved wife of 35 years, Janet Lynn Parker Noble, whom he met in the 9th grade at North Hills High School; three daughters, Jacquelynn “Jackee” (Blane) Sturgeon, Fombell, Julie Lynn (Michael) Fiore, Patterson Heights, and Jenna Elizabeth (Daniel Jena) Noble, Center Twp.; his brother, Wayne (Donna) Noble, MD; sister, Susan Siford, Allison Park; cherished grandchildren, Elsie, Zeike, Lilah, and Otto Sturgeon, Victor Jack Fiore, and Evelynn Clare Jena; Godson, Bryan Siford, Allison Park; along with numerous loved nieces and nephews, his wife’s family, and many friends.

Friends will be received Sunday, September 30, 2018 from 12 p.m. until 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. in the Noll Funeral Home, Inc., 333 Third St., Beaver. A funeral service will be conducted by his pastor, Reverend R. Martin Williams Monday, October 1, 2018 at 11 a.m. at Four Mile Presbyterian Church, Brighton Twp. Online condolences may be shared at nollfuneral.com.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial contributions in Jack’s name be made to Four Mile Presbyterian Church, 6078 Tuscarawas Road, Beaver, PA 15009, or Firearm Owners Against Crime, PO Box 1111, McMurray, PA 15317 or FOAC-Pac.org/donate.
    Last edited by renegadephoenix; September 28th, 2018 at 12:03 AM.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Chester County)

Default Re: Mtn Jack has passed away

My condolences.

(Allegheny County)

Will do
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Allegheny County)

Oh no! This is so sad - I'm speechless.

I will pray for the family.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: Mtn Jack has passed away

My condolences.

(Allegheny County)

For those members of the forum who are unaware of who this man was, and the legal fight he endured...
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=31196
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lehigh County)

RIP John "Jack" A. Noble

(Allegheny County)

condolences to his family and his friends.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast