Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Wyoming County)

Default Bloomberg battle of Washington State

Apparently Bloomberg is funding some anti-gun bills in Washington State. Well according to what I've heard it's him and 2 or 3 other billionaires.

Instead of me babbling 3rd hand I'll share a video from Yankee Marshall explaining it.

* There is a "Go Fund Me" account set up if you should choose to assist in the fight. NY, NJ, CA may be lost causes but where will you draw a line.

https://www.gofundme.com/shall-not-b...nged-stop-1639

"It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Default Re: Bloomberg battle of Washington State

Money talks- it's a project of theirs to take over both of the seaboards. Also I do not consider Yankee a reliable source of information, factual or his opinion. He says he is a 'grown ass man' but he doesn't behave like one.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    Money talks- it's a project of theirs to take over both of the seaboards. Also I do not consider Yankee a reliable source of information, factual or his opinion. He says he is a 'grown ass man' but he doesn't behave like one.
    Uhhh most of that, particularly the "grown ass man" comment is satire dude. Don't like him, IDGAF.

Some of us can't do rallies, can't be diplomatic when addressing our elected pieces of shit etc. I happen to fall into those categories. What I can do is throw a few bucks to support those that are on the front lines.
    Last edited by ExFlyinguy; September 29th, 2018 at 09:05 AM.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    I'm not a Yankee fan myself but he does attend all hearings as his state capital when it comes to gun control and he has a very big hatred for Bloomberg so this is worth my time to listen to in the morning.