Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default What Do We Do About SEPA "R" Reps?

In my district, we have a guy (Roe) who promised he was a 2A supporter and then fucked us. In the last primary, we had no other candidate, as it is impossible to win here without the County Committee's endorsement. They even brag about being "Chester County Republicans", which I guess are supposed to be different from real Republicans.

There are some good people in the County Committee, but we need more. Again, we usually have only one candidate, and there is no way to know what is actually going on unless you know someone.

I know this is heresy, but I'm starting to believe that the only thing the leadership will understand is our refusing to support some candidates in the General election. Definitely go to the poll and vote for the good candidates and hold your nose while voting for other candidates for national office, but write in 2A for the state rep in a chosen district to send a strong message while getting rid of a bad rep (who votes exactly like a Democrat anyway) in hope of getting a better candidate in 2 years. This must be done carefully and be well organized and targeted.

I'm hoping someone else has a better idea, but we have to do something NOW. It's time to rage against the machine.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Chester County)

Default Re: What Do We Do About SEPA "R" Reps?

I have said this many times. NY went the same route and you see what happened to NYS. Do not vote for a rino. They keep getting re-elected and think it doesn’t matter if they vote agains guns. Don’t vote for them. Simple as that. You are rewarding bad behavior and then wonder why they keep doing it.

(Chester County)

Default Re: What Do We Do About SEPA "R" Reps?

I received this from Eric Roe this afternoon. He's acting like a kid who just got his first paycheck and pat on the head from Daddy Bloombucks.

Weekly Roundup

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The latest news from the State Capitol

Bipartisan Bill to Protect Domestic Violence Victims

Today, I voted in favor of legislation that would require the immediate relinquishment of firearms for Pennsylvanians who are convicted of domestic violence or who have a protection-from-abuse (PFA) order issued against them.

This bill comes at a difficult time for our community. Less than four months ago, a West Goshen township resident was murdered with a firearm by her husband after being physically and emotionally abused by him for decades. She was in the process of getting a PFA against him but was delayed since she couldn’t leave the house, use her abuser’s computer or answer calls from authorities on his phone. Even if she had gotten a PFA, he would have had 60 days to turn in his guns.

As a former board member of the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County, I can attest that this story is not rare as we would like to believe. Domestic violence doesn’t discriminate based on your zip code. It doesn’t care how much money you make. It doesn’t discriminate based on your gender, sexual orientation or race. Domestic violence is everywhere.

I cast my vote for this life-saving bill with the unshakeable duty I feel to each person living in fear of domestic violence and each family that has lost a loved one to domestic violence. I pray that this new protection makes a difference in the lives of others.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!