Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Bucks County Sheriff supports anti gun Scott Wallace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKS7...ature=youtu.be

This is unethical for the Bucks County Sheriff to use his government office and uniform to support a candidate for office. Its worse that the candidate is anti gun. Now you know where the Bucks County Sheriff's office stands when it comes to the 2nd amendment. Sheriff Milt Warrell needs to go next election.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Bucks County Sheriff supports anti gun Scott Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post

This is unethical for the Bucks County Sheriff to use his government office and uniform to support a candidate for office. Its worse that the candidate is anti gun. Now you know where the Bucks County Sheriff's office stands when it comes to the 2nd amendment. Sheriff Milt Warrell needs to go next election.
    I saw this as well....I don't think it is right to use his office to promote a political agenda..I wonder if it is ethical for the position and would violate a standard.

New jersey taking over your county.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post

I was literally in surgery during the election where this guy won. I had voted absentee. I was very surprised when I saw Duke Donnelly was out. Does anyone know how that happened? (I know he got more votes than the other guys.) When is the next election for sheriff? Has anyone heard of possible candidates?

One of the problems I see is if you spend all your time in Doylestown, you'd think the entire county is ultra-left in their politics. We need someone who still has the conservative values that made Bucks County so attractive to me when I moved to this area 21 years ago. Sadly, the county is being pinched by carpet baggers from NY to the north and NJ to the east. And, the southern part of the county is northeast Philly. Maybe it's too late to stem the tide.

I remember when I moved here the Bucks County Herald was a great little paper. Slowly but surely the articles, opinions, and even news coverage has changed to where now it is full of anti-gun, anti-trump, anti-men, anti-conservatives, and pro-all-things-democrat. They even have some old bastard who writes a weekly column who claims to be a Republican and held office back many years ago whose takes time every week to blast trump, Republicans in general and to praise the Democrats all the while reminding everyone he's a Republican. He even proudly voted for Hillary.

That's what Bucks County has become. Is it too late to stem the tide. I'd like to hear what other Bucks residents think about the political and demographic shift.

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    I was literally in surgery during the election where this guy won. I had voted absentee. I was very surprised when I saw Duke Donnelly was out. Does anyone know how that happened? (I know he got more votes than the other guys.) When is the next election for sheriff? Has anyone heard of possible candidates?

One of the problems I see is if you spend all your time in Doylestown, you'd think the entire county is ultra-left in their politics. We need someone who still has the conservative values that made Bucks County so attractive to me when I moved to this area 21 years ago. Sadly, the county is being pinched by carpet baggers from NY to the north and NJ to the east. And, the southern part of the county is northeast Philly. Maybe it's too late to stem the tide.

I remember when I moved here the Bucks County Herald was a great little paper. Slowly but surely the articles, opinions, and even news coverage has changed to where now it is full of anti-gun, anti-trump, anti-men, anti-conservatives, and pro-all-things-democrat. They even have some old bastard who writes a weekly column who claims to be a Republican and held office back many years ago whose takes time every week to blast trump, Republicans in general and to praise the Democrats all the while reminding everyone he's a Republican. He even proudly voted for Hillary.

That's what Bucks County has become. Is it too late to stem the tide. I'd like to hear what other Bucks residents think about the political and demographic shift.
    I think the election for Sheriff is every four years though I could be mistaken. Scott Wallace is an extreme anti gun progressive. The Bucks County Sheriff Office's endorsement of him tells me they share the same progressive values as Scott Wallace...very disturbing. This what happens all over the country. Progessives vote for the politicians that share their values, the politicans wreck the state they oversee and then the same progressive voters leave because of the taxes and poor quality of life only to repeat the same insanity in a new state. I agree with your sentiment about NY and NJ transplants turning Bucks County progressive even though I am a NY transplant. I came to PA for freedom, the 2nd amendment, less taxes and a better quality of life. I hate to see all of the NY and NJ license plates. I'm trying to escape these statists. I don't want PA to change into another NY/NJ. I am not surprised at the negative sentitment from native Pennsylvanians toward NY and NJ transplants. I don't think the tide is unturnable but all gun owners needs to act. If they don't, what happened in NY is going to happen here. If it does, I'll move again but before it does, I will work like heck to stop it. If anyone on this board is interested in organizing against these anti gun politicians, please reach out to me. I'm in.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post

it is a lost cause at this point. pay attention next time you drive around in central/lower bucks and count all the NY plates you see. they have literally invaded this area. then continue to vote for the same assclowns that ruined the areas they left. Bucks (especially Newtown/Doyestown areas) died the day the I-95 exit to the Newtown Bypass (Rt. 332) was completed back in '88/'89 (iirc). it took about 10 years for people to catch on to this area, but it went all Wille E. Coyote on Acme rocket skates off the cliff when they did...

The GOP leadership in Doylestown is the reason we keep losing. Pat Poprick. She only runs left of center RINO's. In my state district, the 143rd we have this guy running named Joe Flood. He is another gun control loving Everytown Liberal. The bitch is the 143rd is a solid red district by 3 to 1. I'm not voting for him or Fitzwallace.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

I wonder if the Sheriff can squeeze another star or two on his collar. Is he the general of all sheriff's?

(Bucks County)

warrell is a scumbag. how he beat duke is a fucking mystery to any sane person. fuck him with a limp, dry dick.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.