Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Neighbor dispute over discarded mattress leads to killing caught on vid

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Did you watch the whole unedited video? I would say Three...........
    Yes, I did that is why I said two.
    I based my opinion off what I saw.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Neighbor dispute over discarded mattress leads to killing caught on vid

I saw the video on Instagram the other day but wasn't sure what the whole thing was about since the poster gave no description besides a few cute remarks....sounds like another case of someone not minding their own fucking business.....parking lot police and now trash dumpster police.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Did you watch the whole unedited video? I would say Three...........
    I would say 4. Don't forget Kara Box (is that her real name, or her stripper name?) who didn't have the common sense to get her bully fiancee to walk away from 2 guys with guns, who were calmly standing by telling the raging idiot they'd kill him if he came closer. Instead, she allows bully to continue to threaten to kill the guys with guns, until he ultimately pushed too far and got what any reasonable person watching the thing unfold had to expect was coming.

Both Millers are out of jail on $25k bail. $25k bail, for a murder charge? I'm thinking even the judge thinks the case has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by IV_Warrior View Post
    I would say 4. Don't forget Kara Box (is that her real name, or her stripper name?) who didn't have the common sense to get her bully fiancee to walk away from 2 guys with guns, who were calmly standing by telling the raging idiot they'd kill him if he came closer. Instead, she allows bully to continue to threaten to kill the guys with guns, until he ultimately pushed too far and got what any reasonable person watching the thing unfold had to expect was coming.

Both Millers are out of jail on $25k bail. $25k bail, for a murder charge? I'm thinking even the judge thinks the case has no chance.
    A friend said the dumpster was the millers and that that it was on their property. Apparently the dad fired two warning shots. The kid shot the guy in the face with the shotgun.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Allegheny County)

Look like there was a lot of trash in that neighborhood and that three pieces of it (four if you count the mattress) will soon be relocated.

(Northampton County)

Between the uncut video and reports from bystanders, it appears that after Howard repeatedly threatened to kill both of the Millers, he was handed a baseball bat, approached John Miller and demanded Miller to "point it," both John and Micheal Miller fired one warning shot, Howard threw the bat into John Miller's Face, and then both John and Micheal Miller each shot Howard once. Clean shoot or not, Howard got precisely what he had coming. Supposedly Howard has a record, a history of mental illness, and publicly threatened to kill multiple people before this incident, including their mailman. He finally took it a touch too far with the wrong folks.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by BionicMan View Post
    You're leaving out the fact that two of the shitheads decided to grab their guns and confront some guy who was otherwise minding his own business while throwing a mattress away.

• IMHO, you don't get to create an incredibly and totally unnecessary inflammatory situation and then claim self-defense when it goes bad.
    • Further IMHO, the two shitheads with guns never should have been there in the first place, let alone guns out and just itching for an excuse.
    • Even further IMHO, ALL THREE of the dumbasses could have simply walked away at any time and failed to do so.

The only thing to regret here is that the dead guy didn't get off two rounds and kill the other two simultaneously so that we would be rid of all three of them.

If I'm on the jury, those two are guilty and get the maximum possible sentence.

(Philadelphia County)

Nevermind,it was already mentioned previously.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Would it change anything if the dumpster was part of and on the two shithead's property?
    Not in my mind, no.

I can tell you this, there are no circumstances under which I would approach someone throwing a mattress away with my gun out and looking for an excuse to use it. I mean, duh!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast