Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Complete reloading setup (Lee Classic Turret, 9mm, 45ACP, 223) & tons of accessories

I'm out of the reloading game and want to unload my stuff quickly. This is a complete reloading equipment setup with TONS of accessories, see the picture at the bottom of this ad. $300 for everything sold as a single lot:

Lee Classic Turret Press
    Lee powder feeder, discs, and adjustable powder charge insert (for fine tuned powder charge volume)
    Large and small primer feeders
    Dillon Strong Mount (this thing alone is $50; add a small square of wood as a platform and raise that press up off the bench, what a lifesaver/backsaver)
    4 turrets
    Lee 9mm dies
    Lee 45 ACP dies
    Lee 223 dies
    Redding 45 ACP dies
    Lee balance scale
    PACT BBK II digital scale
    Hornady reloading manual
    Possum Hollow Kwick case trimmer (223) and drill adapter
    Tons of small case prep tools (trimming, chamfering, demurring, primer pocket cleaning, primer crimp removal, etc)
    Kinetic bullet puller
    ...and there's got to be some more stuff in there I forgot to list.

No shipping. In person sales in Southeast PA (Montgomery County) in the towns of Lansdale, Ft. Washington, Ambler, Glenside, Willow Grove, Harleysville. Some of these towns would be available only for meetings on weekdays.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Complete reloading setup (Lee Classic Turret, 9mm, 45ACP, 223) & tons of accessor

Bump............

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Complete reloading setup (Lee Classic Turret, 9mm, 45ACP, 223) & tons of accessor

Bump............