$4000.00 I CAN REMOVE THIS FROM THE TRAILER AND SHIP IT TO FAYETTEVILLE NC CHEAP AS LONG AS YOU PICK IT UP AT THE TRUCK TERMINAL.YOU CAN MAKE THE DRIVE AND HAVE IT HOME FOR SUPPER TOO. UP FOR SALE IS A MILITARY DIESEL GENERATOR MODEL MEP803A. THIS USED GENERATOR IS IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION AND JUST WHAT YOU NEED AFTER THE STORM FLORANCE ROLLS THROUGH. RUNS ON DIESEL FUEL OR HEATING OIL, OR JET FUEL IF YOU CAN GET IT. LISTER PETER 4 CYLINDER DIESEL ENGINE (NOW MADE BY CUMMINS) MADE TO BE QUIET THE NAME IS TATICIAL QUIET GENERATOR.4500 HOURS ON IT RATED FOR OVER 10,000. PUTS OUT OVER 10 KW. ALWAYS WELL MAINTAINED, THE OIL IS SPOTTLESS. IT FIRES RIGHT UP DOESNT SMOKE AT ALL.NO LEAKS, BONE DRY. BRAND NEW INTERSTATE BATTERYS MATCHED SET. IT MAKE POWER JUST LIKE IT SHOULD. IT MAKES 110/220 JUST LIKE IN YOUR HOUSE OR WITH THE FLICK OF A SWITCH IT CAN MAKE 208 THREE PHASE, IF YOU WANTED TO RUN INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT, THIS WOULD DO IT WITHIN REASON. CHANCES ARE IF YOUR LOOKING AT THIS YOU ALL READY KNOW WHAT THIS IS AND HOW ROCK SOLID THEY WORK. I AM SELLING THIS FOR A FRIEND SO THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH OFFERS. THE TRAILER IS LIKE NEW WITH BRAND NEW HUMVEE RUN FLAT TIRES WITH THE LITTLE TITTIES STILL SHOWING (UN FLAT TIRES ARE MADE THAT WHEN YOU GET A FLAT TIRE YOU CAN GO 90 MILES ON THE FLAT WITH NO PROBLEMS. YOU CAN PICK IT UP OR I CAN REMOVE IT FROM THE TRAILER AND SHIP THE GENERATOR TO YOU. I WILL KEEP THE TRAILER FOR MY TIME AND HANDLING. BUYER TO PAY EXACT SHIPPING FROM 17948. THE SHIPPING TO THE TERMINAL AT FAYETTEVILLE NC IS ONLY $185.00 THE TERMINAL IS AT 1925 PAMALEE DR FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28301. TO SHIP THIS TO CHARESTON SC IS EXACTLY $212.00 AND THE TERMINAL IS AT 1923 STROMBOLI AVE CHARLESTON, SC 29405. IF YOUR INTERESTED AND HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME 1-570-527-6056. ALL TEXTS WILL BE DELETED AS THE SPAM THEY ARE. FIRM PRICE, IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PRICE THATS OK, JUST MOVE ON. I WONT MIND.