I signed up as a dealer for these at Shot Show 2018. I liked what I saw and I liked the fact that they where being sold with 4 mags , accessories and I soft range style case. Any how I placed an initial order and they finally called looking for money . They started shipping orders on the 7th so hopefully mine will arrive by the end of next week. I am going to keep one at the shop so I have one to show, but I am really dying to shoot it,trigger and reset felt real nice at Shot. So when they arrive I will be logging one out to my collection and heading to the range for some testing. Hopefully I will not be disappointed, I am very picky about striker fired pistols, there only a couple in my collection with trigger systems that I actually like to shoot. Trigger felt great at Shot Show, but pulling the trigger on an empty chamber is not same as one with a live round in it. I did like the feel of the grip frame and the fact that this pistol use Glock sights, so If I don't like the factory setup I can always swap them out. Last they indicated that threaded barrels are still a few months away ,so no mounting your suppressor on day one. I will post back on how it shoots and handles after going to Easton Fish and Game to put rounds through it. If you want more info click the link in my signature and send me an email or if you want to tag along and shoot it, I will let know when it arrives. You will just have to supply some new factory 9 mm ammo . My ammo habit is bad enough I can't afford yours.