Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Colion Noir is taking it right to the deadbeat, lying, elitist politicians.

This looks promising and I hope he completes this mission and starts a awakening all across this country.

(Pike County)

Default Re: Colion Noir is taking it right to the deadbeat, lying, elitist politicians.

Big fan.

I hope to see him occupying White House eventually.

There are few folks I tend to watch on Youtube (Crowder, Watson, etc). Colion is one of them.
    Je suis déplorable

Default Re: Colion Noir is taking it right to the deadbeat, lying, elitist politicians.

Kinda like trump.

He is good. This is a great idea. He will have obstacles though. He is going to be hated more than he is when he brings truth to the Democrat urban strongholds. Watch for him to be quickly banned from all social media.

(Chester County)

God bless the man and his message.

(Allegheny County)

The message I'd like for him to take to the black community is that they are fucking being used and abused by the left. They keep the blacks a permanent dependency class by convincing them that rich, privileged white republicans have a boot on their neck - while conveniently shielding the fact that there are more rich, privileged DEMONCRATS of both colors - a thought not lost on Hispanic voters...
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    The message I'd like for him to take to the black community is that they are fucking being used and abused by the left. They keep the blacks a permanent dependency class by convincing them that rich, privileged white republicans have a boot on their neck - while conveniently shielding the fact that there are more rich, privileged DEMONCRATS of both colors - a thought not lost on Hispanic voters...
    Absolutely. Democrats have figured out that poor minorities vote for them. Keep them poor and keep their vote. Why would you want to make their lives better if by doing nothing you get their vote.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Absolutely. Democrats have figured out that poor minorities vote for them. Keep them poor and keep their vote. Why would you want to make their lives better if by doing nothing you get their vote.
    And interestingly enough, the evil, uber rich CEOs and big business owners that Democrats like to demonize overwhelmingly contribute to and vote Democrat. Maybe they are "woke" enough to realize their platform is a sham.

(Berks County)

I always watch his stuff, good content.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    He is good. This is a great idea. He will have obstacles though. He is going to be hated more than he is when he brings truth to the Democrat urban strongholds. Watch for him to be quickly banned from all social media.
    I'm surprised that an attempt hasn't been made to shut down NRATV completely by now....
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast