Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Colion Noir is taking it right to the deadbeat, lying, elitist politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I'm surprised that an attempt hasn't been made to shut down NRATV completely by now....
    It is coming soon enough.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Colion Noir is taking it right to the deadbeat, lying, elitist politicians.

Stay safe, Colion Things may and most likely will get ugly.......

I'm surprised that an attempt hasn't been made to shut down NRATV completely by now....
    NRA TV is self produced in house and they buy time on the various outdoor channels no different then an infomercial. Right now it’s the sportsman’s channel and they guy in charge of programming is very pro 2A. So unless someone bombs their studio or every network channel out there in cable land decides to ban together and not take their bought time slot they should be okay. Colin’s stuff appears to stream from their site as well as be posted on social media so I guess they could just ban him at anytime.

(Philadelphia County)

Oh.I haven't looked into it but I was under the impression that NRA TV was something like a youtube series.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Oh.I haven't looked into it but I was under the impression that NRA TV was something like a youtube series.
    His stuff is mostly social media based as well as streamed off the the NRA TV website but they also have a few shows that are on the Sportsmans channels one being Cam and company which is a daily talk show.
    Last edited by Hodgie; September 10th, 2018 at 12:50 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    His stuff is mostly social media based as well as streamed off the the NRA TV website but they also have a few shows that are on the Sportsmans channels one being Cam and company which is a daily talk show.
    I actually follow Noir on Instagram but haven't been checking him out as much lately and I watch the Sportsman's channels from time to time.I guess I'll be tuning in to both mediums more often.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

I'm getting excited for this series.

Here is a link to the entire video.
    https://www.nratv.com/episodes/noir-...m_content=clip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12