Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Re: PAFOA/WCMG NFA Group Night Shoot #4 - Oct 6th, 2018 (Western Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by kaw202 View Post
    Looks like the Glock is getting up there. Fingers crossed. A few questions is the ticket the $20 range fee or is registration separate, and do I need to have my guest do registration or just show up with me?
    Good question. Everyone, including guests, need to purchase a ticket to cover the range fee. Buying a ticket is the same as registering for the event.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Washington County)

Default Re: PAFOA/WCMG NFA Group Night Shoot #4 - Oct 6th, 2018 (Western Washington County)

Here's the new top 5 MG's as of today:

Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.

(Allegheny County)

So that must be why I got the light for my MP5 clone...

How long are Form 5320.20 taking? I'd like to be able to swing by Cabela's in WV with an SBR in my car.

(Washington County)

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again next Saturday !!

(Washington County)

Just four more days before our last NFA Group Shoot of the year. As an added bonus, all attendees can test their skill on our electronic targeting system to measure these times to a 100th of a second:

1: Starting with hands on your chest, on command draw and fire once into the silhouette at a distance of 9 feet. My best time last week was 0.95 seconds.

2: Starting with hands on your chest, on command draw and fire twice into the chest and once into the head at a distance of 9 feet.

3: Starting with hands on your chest with only one round in the firearm, on command draw and fire two rounds into the silhouette at 9 feet.

You don't win anything but bragging rights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKwkNOXlEE

As a side note, WOOT WOOT, my 1,000th post on PAFOA!!!

(Washington County)

Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

(Allegheny County)

Looks like this will be the first one I will not make.. hoping you have another one or two next season.. and again thanks for putting these on for our members.. anyone on the fence about going, GO!! you will be glad you did!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    Just four more days before our last NFA Group Shoot of the year. As an added bonus, all attendees can test their skill on our electronic targeting system to measure these times to a 100th of a second:

1: Starting with hands on your chest, on command draw and fire once into the silhouette at a distance of 9 feet. My best time last week was 0.95 seconds.

2: Starting with hands on your chest, on command draw and fire twice into the chest and once into the head at a distance of 9 feet.

3: Starting with hands on your chest with only one round in the firearm, on command draw and fire two rounds into the silhouette at 9 feet.

You don't win anything but bragging rights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKwkNOXlEE

As a side note, WOOT WOOT, my 1,000th post on PAFOA!!!
    This targeting system is just plain cool.
    We ran it at the LEO qual League shoot last night in 2 parts.
    It was part of a 20 round stage and was set up after that to time shooting with a reload.

Initially, we loaded 2 mags with 10 rounds each.
    The targets were 6 plate rack steel targets shot from a stationary position (1 shot each), then continually moving while shooting at 5 paper targets (2 rounds COM ea) incorporating a mag change and finishing with the 2 electronic popup /knockdown targets also with 2 rounds each.

We were timed for our individual runs and each ran it 3 tiimes

This was a cool variation from the original LEO qualification we started with and Tredd changed up the course of fire week to week.
    One week it was strong hand only ( the entire course of fire ).
    Last week it was moving to cover, shooting a plate rack, bowling pins and a dualing tree.

Very cool and good practice.

We ended up the evening shooting only the electronic targets.
    The setup was 2 mags with 2 rounds each at 9 feet. At the buzzer, draw and fire 2 rounds COM, magazine change and 2 rounds com on target 2.

The fastest time was 4.05 seconds.

You actually are only competing against yourself.
    Great people, Great time.

You people should go out and give it a try.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Washington County)

I agree the target system was very cool.
    This was the second LEO League I have attended. Tredd has a great range and I do not think you can find a better group of people to shoot with.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by kaw202 View Post
    I agree the target system was very cool.
    This was the second LEO League I have attended. Tredd has a great range and I do not think you can find a better group of people to shoot with.
    I'm not so sure about that.
    Great guy and great range, but do the people you shoot with smell like BACON?

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast