Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    3,889
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Distracted mowing is how accidents happen.
    You might say it's a recipe for disaster.
    I know where Hunter's been.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,938
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Distracted mowing is how accidents happen.
    I like to live on the edge when I am going 4 mph.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sterling, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Posts
    5,160
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    Who got the nod for sheriff?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quakertown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    4,207
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Distracted mowing is how accidents happen.
    Especially if you inadvertently blew some clippings into the street.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,938
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Who got the nod for sheriff?
    The current Sheriffs deputy.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USN Retired, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    3,515
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    I got to say I'm impressed. Did my LTCF renewal, in and out under 20min with new card.
    TriggerTime LLc 01/02 FFL CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun MB Counselor

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,938
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    I got to say I'm impressed. Did my LTCF renewal, in and out under 20min with new card.
    Went today with the wife to renew her LTCF in and out in 15 minutes with the new card in hand. It seems officer friendly who used to sit at the 1st desk when you walk in has been replaced with a much younger friendly Corporal who had an AR-15 coffee mug on his desk with a full sized carry handle as the mug handle. Told my wife that's a kick ass Christmas present.

    Good riddance to the last cranky old rude bastard.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    21474839

    Lightbulb Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Went today with the wife to renew her LTCF in and out in 15 minutes with the new card in hand. It seems officer friendly who used to sit at the 1st desk when you walk in has been replaced with a much younger friendly Corporal who had an AR-15 coffee mug on his desk with a full sized carry handle as the mug handle. Told my wife that's a kick ass Christmas present.

    Good riddance to the last cranky old rude bastard.
    I realy need to apply for my LTCF eventually .

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,938
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    I realy need to apply for my LTCF eventually .
    Whats your hold up?

    I am pretty sure you wont walk out same day with it in hand for initial applications but they now do for renewals. Hopefully under the new Sheriff that changes and all are issues same day.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    21474839

    Question Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Whats your hold up?

    I am pretty sure you wont walk out same day with it in hand for initial applications but they now do for renewals. Hopefully under the new Sheriff that changes and all are issues same day.
    My character references aren't local to Monroe County and I'm thinking it would be a negative.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Free gun safety course given by the Montgomery County Sheriffs office!
    By ralphs007 in forum Training, Tactics & Competition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: January 29th, 2016, 07:52 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 25th, 2013, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 30th, 2011, 12:14 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 20th, 2010, 09:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops