Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 8 more anti-gun bills slated for CA; We're next if we aren't vigilant!

Here's a sneak preview of what happens when progressives get their way. It can happen to us too if we aren't careful!
    I am not a lawyer.

Default Re: 8 more anti-gun bills slated for CA; We're next if we aren't vigilant!

Aren't tyrants supposed to be met with death?

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: 8 more anti-gun bills slated for CA; We're next if we aren't vigilant!

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Aren't tyrants supposed to be met with death?
    Not if the majority considers them saviors.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

Quote Originally Posted by lts1ow View Post
    Not if the majority considers them saviors.
    Precisely why our government is broken. If it weren't no elected officials individually, or collectively would get to ignore the Constitution without retribution. No matter how much people beg for unconstitutional legislation, elected officials are suppose to be bound to uphold the Constitution. Don't like it? Then amend it. Otherwise fuck off and die.

But instead ignoring the constitution is our countries true national past time.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Precisely why our government is broken. If it weren't no elected officials individually, or collectively would get to ignore the Constitution without retribution. No matter how much people beg for unconstitutional legislation, elected officials are suppose to be bound to uphold the Constitution. Don't like it? Then amend it. Otherwise fuck off and die.

But instead ignoring the constitution is our countries true national past time.
    The last I checked the US Constitution did not grant us the right to keep and bear arms, it recognized it. I don't give a shit IF they repeal the 2nd amendment, it doesn't remove my right.

(Lancaster County)

I really wonder why so many on our side refuse to see that we need to shift from merely blocking the anti gun movement to putting it out of business. We should have been done with them already long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post

Here's a sneak preview of what happens when progressives get their way. It can happen to us too if we aren't careful!
    Agree. Once they can prove that they can ram one through, by any means fair or foul. it triggers a perpetual avalanche until the 2A is swept away or buried forever. Same is happening in NY and NJ.