Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Glock VS M&P 2.0

The 2.0 M&Ps are definitely a huge improvement for me. I have the full size 9mm and compact .40. I agree about the shape of the trigger. I think the shape of the Glock trigger is a little better, but as for the trigger pull and reset, I give the 2.0 the edge. I wish the Gen 5 Glocks and 2.0 M&Ps would use flat faced triggers with flush tab safeties.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Blair County)

I really like my 2.0. i have the 5" version and it is more accurate then any of the glocks ive ever owned. I dont like the shields and they arent going to make a 2.0 subcompact.....so i will stick with a G26. but for a full size or compact id take a 2.0 all day long. cost less too.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy 45acp View Post
    I own and owned many Glocks but recently picked up a S&W M&P 9mm 2.0 4.25" the feel, look and trigger are much better then Glock IMO. I am adding APEX aluminum curved trigger kit cause I do hate the hinged polymer trigger. Added Ameriglo Pro I Dot 2 dot green/green today. If you never held or shoot a new 2.0 I suggest you do. The old M&P's had a terrible trigger, felt like sand with no audible reset but these 2.0's are totally different.
    So much better you're changing the trigger and sights. Got it.
    Now less Glock, more H&K :)

(Blair County)

People change triggers in Glocks too. I change the sites first thing on every Glock i buy.

(Blair County)

I really like the reset in my 2.0 factory trigger. shooting fast i dont even notice the detent, but when going for accuracy i can quickly get to the breaking point and hold it right there till on target.
    probably my favorite factory trigger on a defensive pistol.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Edg View Post
    People change triggers in Glocks too. I change the sites first thing on every Glock i buy.
    Can't be...gunks are "perfect"
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Allegheny County)

Anyone put the apex trigger flat faced into the original M&P 9 ? i have the kit and wonder if it will be similar to the 2.0 .