I'm the new Election Volunteer Coordinator for the National Rifle Assocation in Pennsylvania's 8th Congressional District (which includes all of Bucks County). It is my job to get in touch with pro-gun candidates and find out where they need the most help from gun owners and sportsmen. I am currently working with several local campaigns, and they desperately need us to not only turn out, but to give some time to volunteer in these final 5 weeks. If you are interested in finding out not just about these volunteer activities, but also about any sportsmen's events or outreach they do, sign up for my contact list. You're not signing up to promise any volunteer time, just for information, and I promise not to spam you.

If you do nothing else this election, volunteer just a few hours of your time. Even if it's just placing yard signs, doing a precinct walk, or helping out with a phone bank. It makes a big difference when the voting time starts. If you are in lower Bucks County or northern Philadelphia, you can help out tonight (Oct. 1) and tomorrow night (Oct. 2) with some phone bank targeted at sportsmen. They will have a special sportsmen's script and call list made up of sportsmen/women voters. Other gun owners will be there!

WHERE: Begley, Carlin & Mandio, located at 680 Middletown Boulevard in Langhorne, behind Oxford Valley Mall
WHEN: Wednesday & Thursday from 6-8pm

If you can't make it this week, sign up for my contact list and I will make sure you hear about other opportunities. Bucks County will likely determine how the state swings for several elections. The only way we can be happy with the results is if we turn out our coalition of gun owners, shooters, and hunters. Help us make sure that not a single vote is lost in this important race.