Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Easton firearms refinishing let me down

No need to delete. Called once yesterday when I was there no answer. Called this morning no answer, so I left a voicemail stating what I would like to do. Hopefully I get called or emailed sometime next week. You guys know how it is, we have specific times set aside to do little projects like this and when it doesn’t work out it makes you have to readjust your future schedule. I always have liked efr’s work and will bring my firearm there as soon as I get called or emailed back.

(Northampton County)

Sorry I was not there , I was on vacation, I do not post my vacations because gun shops are targets to be robbed. I don't want people to know when I am out of town. Had you called I would have set a time to meet with you on your projects. Being in the shop all the time is actually one of my faults ,my wife practically has to drag me out of the shop and force me to take time off. I apologize for missing you and would be happy to help you with your projects, feel free to call me at 610-252-5334 or email me. Early in the morning is also when I go to the range to test firearms. As others have advised before driving such a distance calling ahead is not a bad idea. Again sorry I missed you ,but running a firearm business today requires extra security measures and that is why I am careful about not posting when I am away. Take this weekend for instance I will be here till 4 pm today and back in 10 am till 4 pm Sunday and on the holiday I expect to be in 10 am to 4 pm as well ,call me if you still need help with your projects, I just now found out that I missed you, I have not been on the forum that much lately because of the tech problems going on with the forum.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    Sorry I was not there , I was on vacation, I do not post my vacations because gun shops are targets to be robbed. I don't want people to know when I am out of town. Had you called I would have set a time to meet with you on your projects. Being in the shop all the time is actually one of my faults ,my wife practically has to drag me out of the shop and force me to take time off. I apologize for missing you and would be happy to help you with your projects, feel free to call me at 610-252-5334 or email me. Early in the morning is also when I go to the range to test firearms. As others have advised before driving such a distance calling ahead is not a bad idea. Again sorry I missed you ,but running a firearm business today requires extra security measures and that is why I am careful about not posting when I am away. Take this weekend for instance I will be here till 4 pm today and back in 10 am till 4 pm Sunday and on the holiday I expect to be in 10 am to 4 pm as well ,call me if you still need help with your projects, I just now found out that I missed you, I have not been on the forum that much lately because of the tech problems going on with the forum.
    Well shit look at that joeman, he has a life and some common sense. Get a grip and don't buy from my ads on here if your going to be that kind of sucky customer.

Still looking FWD for a chance to throw some work your way.
    Bob
    Trigger Time llc.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; September 1st, 2018 at 12:29 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Northampton County)

Give him some leeway , I also had some phone message from him and a another gentleman , sometimes when you use your cellphone to call and leave a message I can't understand what's being said on the machine, I think it's connection issues. So I had three that I could hear right so I was unable to call them back two of three have now called again and I scheduled their work. I believe I missed your call the other day because I was out shipping guns back to there owners . The majority of the work that I do comes from 29 gunshops in eight states and one small manufacturer in N. J. along with guys and girls all over the USA. I keep very busy with refinishing and gun transfers about 1000 a year. So try to call or email I I will get back to or answer while I am here. Shi happens every day that's just life. By the way I will be posting some recent refinishing jobs shortly in the gun pictures section, been trying some new ways of doing things and I am very happy withe results. Now I have got to get back work I have a lot to coat today.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

Jumping in late. For what its worth I have been nothing but satisfied with EFR, I have used them for years including on my signature guns. I encourage anyone to use him for Cerakote services.

(Bucks County)

To me, the title brought to mind a finish that turned out badly. Had I not read the actual post for any reason, I might have gone on thinking that might be a service to avoid. That would be on me. Except maybe my wife fell and I had to leave the computer and never saw beyond the "headline".

If I went somewhere unannounced and found myself alone, I'd not be posting it. I try not to tell the world when I reap what I sew.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12