Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Jdomin

(Berks County)

Default Jdomin

DON'T BUY FROM SELLER ON HERE "Jdomin"

Got a Winchester model 94 from him last week and took it to my gunsmith to have it checked out and come to find out it had numerous internial things wrong with it,not to mention a slightly bent tang that my gunsmith pointed out.

Left him a message on how we could make this right, of course he never returned my message that my phone showed he received.

Never would have left this post if he would have had the decency and man up and at least return my message.

PAFOA you should ban the guy.

I'm a big believer in karma
    Last edited by mossyoak1957; August 25th, 2018 at 01:05 PM.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Jdomin

Here is a copy of my feedback post from 2017.... same person. Wish you might have seen this post before you dealt with this guy. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Warning Folks- This seller is an absolute JERK!!!

I met Jdomin on Friday at a local FFL in E-Town to check out this gun. I had cash in hand and was ready to buy after I gave the revolver a thorough inspection. I am a collector and shooter of MANY double action revolvers. I know what to look for when buying a used revolver.

So we are in the shop and I am inspecting the revolver, endshake, lock up, blueing etc. I bring my own Snap Caps so that I can dry fire the revolver while checking the trigger and most importantly the timing of the gun. I want to make sure that when shooting in double action the cylinder locks up before the hammer falls. This was a 1978 revolver and the hand/paw or the cylinder star could easily be worn causing it to be "OUT OF TIME"

So I start to inspect and as I am checking the timing, SNAP CAPS ARE IN THE CHAMBERS. I am checking lock up on each chamber and This Jdomin GUY starts to yell, "HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO CHECK IT?" He got really fired up. I was honestly shocked and thought he was joking at first then I realized this guy was seriously agitated that I was checking the timing of this revolver. I told him exactly what I was checking and why and he started to get really heated yelling "THE GUN IS IN TIME" After a few seconds to realize this guy is acting unreasonable and I certainly don't need this gun enough to take this bullshit, I removed the Snap Caps handed the gun back. He grabbed the gun from me put it back in the box and walked out of the store. Guy really caused a scene. I have done plenty of private sales requiring a transfer both as a seller and a buyer and this was a first for me.

Buyer beware. My opinion is this guy will waste your time.

This is the revolver I was inspecting.

Smith and Wesson Model 28 -2 6 inch blue 357 Magnum Lancaster, PA

Smith and Wesson Model 28-2 6 inch Blue 357 magnum revolver excellent condition.$675.00 No marks on the recoil shield.S&W wood Magna grips are excellent no chips or wear, bluing at 99%.Transfer at local ffl dealer.please send your e mail address if you would like pictures.Thanks
    Last edited by streaker69; February 4th, 2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Edited thread title to conform to Feedback policies

(Berks County)

Default Re: Jdomin

yes, wish I would have seen your post,he really took me good for what I traded for it still makes me sick to think about what I lost in the trade.

I see he's still lurking on here as of today.
    Last edited by mossyoak1957; February 9th, 2019 at 08:38 PM.