Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Why your license was never actually revoked - juries, process, and law of the lan

He never did answer me. Damm I was trying to be nice.

If he's still reading after the ban hammering. Or if someone else is lurking and waiting to say anything, This is how NOT to start posting on here.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Berks County)

Default Re: Why your license was never actually revoked - juries, process, and law of the lan

Based on users he already knew I figured he was a former user here himself and I also figure he knew that he would get banned and wanted to see how far he could get. It's an MO that I definitely don't understand.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Based on users he already knew I figured he was a former user here himself and I also figure he knew that he would get banned and wanted to see how far he could get. It's an MO that I definitely don't understand.
    You can see one of his former incarnations here. You will get a sense of why his “unique” posting style is so recognizable and get a sense of why he thought he could go unnoticed

http://forum.pafoa.org/search.php?searchid=2538814

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    You can see one of his former incarnations here. You will get a sense of why his “unique” posting style is so recognizable and get a sense of why he thought he could go unnoticed

clicky no worky

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Clearfield County)

If you're not going to contribute anything the OP wants to hear please leave the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    If you're not going to contribute anything the OP wants to hear please leave the thread.
    Internet troll is not listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    clicky no worky
    That’s strange, it works for me. If interested, go to advance search and type in mdjschool into the search

Here in the undisclosed bunker, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

It's not trolling when others point out that the ideas presented are dangerous and zany, or that the person who is pushing the legal envelope is not a lawyer, or that the person has lost in court with his bizarre notions, or that anyone making the mistake of believing the thread title would risk jail time.

When you place your cultish notions out there in public, our free society will grade them for you. Just because you get a failing grade doesn't mean that you've been trolled, it means that your ideas suck.

I posted Post #2, and it succinctly pointed out that your private beliefs do not trump what will happen in court. You know this, you've lost every case you've had.

There's a place for pushing the legal envelope, and that place is with competent professionals with a winning track record, like Alan Gura, for example. There are exceptions, but those require a court that's looking for an excuse to make the change you want (as in Gideon v Wainwright.) The loudmouth True Believers attacked Gura for "throwing machineguns under the bus" in the Heller case, but realists noted that Heller was a 5-4 squeaker, and cramming MG's in there would unquestionably have lost that case for us. Thankfully, the legal realists prevailed on that strategy and the purists remain on the sidelines, doing their Monday morning quarterbacking for each other.

(Cambria County)

So, now that the threat is gone (banned), what rational strategies are there to approach his poorly presented, but not entirely incorrect idealistic interpretation?

The 2A should be the only 'license' I need to carry. Clearly, that is not the way it works in the real world. I'm not one to outright dismiss fringe arguments because, let's face it, the 2A is not currently what it is supposed to be.

So, anyone willing to take a stab at reframing Hobson's argument in a useful way?

I get it that we have to play it cool, or else we'll ruin it for everyone... But, just for hypothetical fun, how could the case be better made?

(Berks County)

After a quick look I see the likeness. In my experience around BB's we all have our personalities that we exude and people who are familiar with us will recognize them, some are more astute than others. He had a knowledge of Gunlawyer, Sigxxxx and another guy who I don't recall seeing, dead ringers for a former member. While working I haunted a BB for drivers for quite a while and saw them come, go and get reincarnated. New users always got my attention and if they were formerly banned under a different name I could pick them out pretty quickly. It's funny how they think that there is such a disparity between their level of intelligence and everyone elses, theirs being much higher, of course.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast