Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Clearfield County)

Default Re: Why your license was never actually revoked - juries, process, and law of the lan

Quote Originally Posted by Gunlawyer001/Moderator View Post
    It's not trolling when others point out that the ideas presented are dangerous and zany, or that the person who is pushing the legal envelope is not a lawyer, or that the person has lost in court with his bizarre notions, or that anyone making the mistake of believing the thread title would risk jail time.

When you place your cultish notions out there in public, our free society will grade them for you. Just because you get a failing grade doesn't mean that you've been trolled, it means that your ideas suck.

I posted Post #2, and it succinctly pointed out that your private beliefs do not trump what will happen in court. You know this, you've lost every case you've had.

There's a place for pushing the legal envelope, and that place is with competent professionals with a winning track record, like Alan Gura, for example. There are exceptions, but those require a court that's looking for an excuse to make the change you want (as in Gideon v Wainwright.) The loudmouth True Believers attacked Gura for "throwing machineguns under the bus" in the Heller case, but realists noted that Heller was a 5-4 squeaker, and cramming MG's in there would unquestionably have lost that case for us. Thankfully, the legal realists prevailed on that strategy and the purists remain on the sidelines, doing their Monday morning quarterbacking for each other.

Still not as stupid as when he came here and tried to convince us that if we elected him governor we would somehow gain leverage over him.

(Erie County)

Default Re: Why your license was never actually revoked - juries, process, and law of the lan

He had 16 posts, which only 13 are viewable.

So he got banned for those 3 posts?

I wanna see those posts, dammit!!!!

not really
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Allegheny County)

Funny. I just started reading this after 9pm and I recognized the bizarre pattern of his mostly unintelligible ramblings - I just couldn't recall his screen name.

Funny stuff.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    He had 16 posts, which only 13 are viewable.

So he got banned for those 3 posts?

I wanna see those posts, dammit!!!!

not really
    He got banned because it was a sockpuppet account. He had been banned at least 3 other times under other accounts.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Funny. I just started reading this after 9pm and I recognized the bizarre pattern of his mostly unintelligible ramblings - I just couldn't recall his screen name.

Funny stuff.
    I don't want to be associated with standing up for the guy, but, "unintelligible," is not the best way to describe his posts. Loose associations combined with fantastic ideals and a sprinkle of unrealistic expectations would be more accurate.

Is he crazy, or is the world crazy? In our world, it is obvious that he is crazy, but in the world the Founders of this nation existed in, maybe not so much. (Operating with the understanding that the 2A was viewed by 'the world' as absolutely insane)

I don't like to post support because his approach is so unrealistic that I question the ethics of supporting bizarre behavior.

But, if the 2A "should" be the only license I need to carry a sidearm, then his view kinda seems more sane than our current reality.

I think in the absence of his over-the-top 'contributions' there is merit in further analysis of our circumstance.

When I was in the military the M240B was my 'personal carry piece.' I'd like to own one now, if for no other reason than nostalgia. But in our 'sane' world, that is absolutely not an option. WTF?

I get that it is wise to take small steps, but there is also room/need for bold action.

We got smart people here, soooooo?!?

(Allegheny County)

Maybe it's just that he's so smart that us knuckle draggers can't understand the "big words".

I can't understand what the fuck he's saying because he doesn't talk like a normal human being.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Cambria County)

Maybe it's just that he's so smart that us knuckle draggers can't understand the "big words".

I can't understand what the fuck he's saying because he doesn't talk like a normal human being.
    I get that. I'm not 100% sure I, or any human being can understand what he is saying. But, as best as I can put it together, it seems he is taking an overly sophisticated approach to saying, "Why!? Constitution Motherfucker!!!"

Seeing as how the, "Constitution Motherfucker," argument does nothing other than sell bumper stickers, and the, "overly sophisticated," argument dosen't necessarily help us... Okay, so what do we do? I think most of us are dissatisfied with the current circumstance, and I think most of us are interested in exploring other options.

If nothing else, the OP brings the discussion to the table again. Regardless ot his approach, it is worth discussing, because to ignore it would be complacent.

(Lancaster County)

It's rather difficult to get behind someone that wants to engage in a total scorched earth policy.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...91#post2672891
    If you can't find a way to participate inside a government or you can't find a way to influence society to that proper end, you have to overthrow or displace the alleged government that exists. It's that simple. For anyone who is bowing out because of co-opting, can you list your alternatives to assure the just ends of a necessary and proper government?

If you don't get the elected representatives to fix the law, here's what is going to happen: Hobson McKown, Francisco Caba, Justin Dillon, Josh Prince, and Michael Keyes, (as well as special guests Victor Quilici and Leonard Embody) are going to get together and just keep sending cases to courts to utterly and completely destroy your rights, up to the point that you will actually have to bear arms.

Y'all better figure this out quick.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Aw shucks. He got the ban hammer before I could ask him for the Cliff's Notes. I just don't have the patience to wade through his verbal diarrhea.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Aw shucks. He got the ban hammer before I could ask him for the Cliff's Notes. I just don't have the patience to wade through his verbal diarrhea.
    I was going to read it for you but I had to go scratch my balls.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast