Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What is it with people and parking spots?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-space.html

Man, 27, 'shoots and kills a driver who was arguing with his fiancée about a parking space outside a Walmart'
    Troy Hunte, 27, was arrested for allegedly killing Fadil Delkic, 49, at a Walmart
    Delkic reportedly got into an argument with Hunte's fiancee over parking space
    Police said Hunte pulled out a gun from his pocket and shot Delkic in the chest
    Hunte has been charged with voluntary manslaughter, according to police
    By Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 23:58 EDT, 19 August 2018 | Updated: 09:47 EDT, 20 August 2018

A Georgia man allegedly shot dead a driver during a heated confrontation in a Walmart parking lot.

Snellville Police Chief Roy Whitehead said Troy Dennis Hunte, 27, fatally shot 49-year-old Fadil Delkic around 5.30pm on Sunday.

Delkic reportedly got into an argument with Hunte's fiancée over a parking space.

Police said Hunte then pulled out a gun from his pocket and shot Delkic once in the chest.

Witnesses said people started running into the store after hearing the gun shot, according to Fox 5.

Some shoppers inside thought there was an active shooter in the store.

Karl Rittenberry told the station that he and his family arrived to the scene moments after the shooting to find his daughter's high school volleyball coach performing CPR on Delkic.

Rittenberry said they 'saw the man laying on the ground'.

First responders rushed Delkic to the Gwinnett Medical Center where he was later pronounced dead.

Hunte has been charged with voluntary manslaughter. He is being held at the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office.

An investigation is ongoing.

Default Re: What is it with people and parking spots?

Voluntary manslaughter?

Hope that's the same as murder.

(Lehigh County)

Ban wally world

(Susquehanna County)

It's not people and parking spaces.. it's people who have lost all respect for others. It's all about "ME ME ME ME ME" and entitlement

ie, "Screw the handicapped, I am able bodied but I will park in the handicapped spot because I am too lazy to walk from 5 parking spots further..and if anybody says anything I will have a major meltdown and hissy fit!"
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(York County)

I tend to always park far away, especially if driving a nice vehicle.

Ever notice how those who will circle around for the close spots are often the fat-asses who need the excerise and should be parking at the end of the lot?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Voluntary manslaughter?

Hope that's the same as murder.
    I believe it's pretty close, just not pre-meditated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason O View Post
    I tend to always park far away, especially if driving a nice vehicle.

Ever notice how those who will circle around for the close spots are often the fat-asses who need the excerise and should be parking at the end of the lot?
    How do you think we get that fat?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

walmart.

I agree, it’s people with absolutely zero courtesy or consideration for other people. I was sitting in a crowded restaurant parking lot with my turn signal on waiting to pull into a space that was being vacated by someone leaving the restaurant. The person backing out of the space backed towards me, blocking my access to the parking space, and a snot nose kid coming through the parking lot from the other direction whipped into the spot before the other car could pull away. When he got out of the car I told him that I had been sitting waiting for that spot, and his response was “so what”, and he walked into the restaurant. It took everything I had not to remove his valve stems while he was eating. Apparently, other people either have less self-control, or it’s gotten worse since then, and they’re starting to come to violence. All the old systems that used to be in place to encourage people to police their own behavior, and to be considerate of others have gone by the wayside. Now Everyone does what’s right in their own eyes, and the only recourse left it’s vigilante vengeance. I’m not saying it’s right, or that I condone it, but I believe that’s where it’s coming from.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

I often joke to my wife that my next car will be a flat black mid-70's Cadillac with some Mad Max looking shit welded to it, like a cow catcher & spikes. Put some cheap insurance on it and go have fun.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    I agree, it’s people with absolutely zero courtesy or consideration for other people. I was sitting in a crowded restaurant parking lot with my turn signal on waiting to pull into a space that was being vacated by someone leaving the restaurant. The person backing out of the space backed towards me, blocking my access to the parking space, and a snot nose kid coming through the parking lot from the other direction whipped into the spot before the other car could pull away. When he got out of the car I told him that I had been sitting waiting for that spot, and his response was “so what”, and he walked into the restaurant. It took everything I had not to remove his valve stems while he was eating. Apparently, other people either have less self-control, or it’s gotten worse since then, and they’re starting to come to violence. All the old systems that used to be in place to encourage people to police their own behavior, and to be considerate of others have gone by the wayside. Now Everyone does what’s right in their own eyes, and the only recourse left it’s vigilante vengeance. I’m not saying it’s right, or that I condone it, but I believe that’s where it’s coming from.
    That's why I always have a valve stem core removal tool in my truck (and wife's car). If I were to use it, I would not take the core completely out. Just loosen all 4 cores (at different amounts) to have slow leaks. People see the low tire and fill it without ever checking to see it the core is loose (most don't know what a core removal tool is anyway), then a different tire needs filled, then another, etc. Or just be mean and remove 2-4 cores and toss them away and put the valve caps back on.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast