Quote Originally Posted by marblesmike View Post
I went shooting for the second time with my ppq today but was disappointed with the results. My brother is more experienced so he gave me some tips which helped improve my accuracy. I think I just need lots of practice. The gun sure does shoot nice though. It feels like a baby gun after shooting my brother's Taurus .357!
Snap caps and dry fire, laser trainer devices and air pistols. You want to get to the point of trigger manipulation without disturbing the rest of the gun. It is a martial art. Think about the words. Don’t expect to be top gun quickly. 10,000 hours to become proficient at anything. No ammo when dry firing. None. Not on you, not around you. Lock it up. Stay awake, alert, check chamber every single time you pick up the gun. Don’t half ass this. Consequences are disastrous. Get that trigger down. Much more later on but this is first step and you will get familiar with how the gun works. I like the laser lite stuff, most of their laser sights have a training mode for use with their laser activated targets.