Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Scott Wagner

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: Scott Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    democrats have proved themselves to be low down dirty scumbags and not a single word they say should be believed. Look at the fake charges they brought against an upright and hard working Supreme court nominee. Then we have members of this very forum saying they will vote for the democrats instead of the Republican because they weren't satisfied with an answer on some questionnaire. Fake gun owners inhabit even this forum. As far as Wolf goes he's just another low down dirty scumbag that occupies a position he is totally unqualified to serve.
    When I lived in carbon county, senator Yudichak (D) was pro gun and he got my vote. I will say he is the exception to the rule. There are a few, but not many, assuming they can withstand the potical pressure to not fall into lockstep with the rest of the party.

(Lancaster County)

So has anyone seen the 'I'm Gonna Stomp All Over Your Face With Golf Spikes' commercial from Wagner, I believe this is going to hurt him more than help. I cant believe one of his PR people didn't sit him down with a Xanax and shot of Bourbon and say I really think we should edit this out before release ? the add did have some merit before the rant. I've always thought he was a bit of a hot head, regardless he will still reluctantly get my vote, although Paul Mango was my guy in the Primary.

Last edited by SgtRecon; October 13th, 2018 at 08:26 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Dumb.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Shit like this makes voting for Wagner difficult. If he wants to portray himself as a smart guy who got to where he is by going a different route, it backfired with me. He came across as a mob boss used to bullying his way.

I like his stand on so many issues, but at the end of the day I have to decide if I think he'll be better than the guy he seeks to replace. Going the low route by mudslinging on some of those other political ads doesn't help his case with me either.

I want to vote for somebody with personal integrity as well as stands for the issues I care about.

(Lehigh County)

I saw on the local news where he has issued an apology for that ad, and acknowledges that it was over the top.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Delaware County)

I "get" the guy, but many sniffling snowflakes and the housewives of Wyomissing may find him too prickly. Still, he will get my vote over baldy.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Chester County)

It's easy to vote for Wagner when the choice is between the low down dirty scumbag bugman Wolf and Wagner. He is going to have to get a thicker skin though because if he is elected governor the low down dirty scumbag press will lie about him everyday and insult his family too. This is war between the citizens and those that wish to take every right of yours away and give it to illegal aliens and low down dirty scumbag democrat party leaders.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I "get" the guy, but many sniffling snowflakes and the housewives of Wyomissing may find him too prickly. Still, he will get my vote over baldy.
    Fuckin’ A. Noticed also in many threads the high horse ridin’ Puffyfoans come out if you get too “Kavanaugh”.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Golf spikes been banned for years.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    a pro gun democrat ?

Shirley you jest.
    This is the attitude that got us where we are. The Republicans are not our friends either. As a matter of fact if certain Republican are elected back to office you will see absolutely no pro gun legislation in the next 4 years. If you look at the results of the on House Bill 2060 you know who our friends are and who they are not...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345