Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
So, I guess you prefer gungrabbers Wolf & Casey....
No. I prefer a proven 2A supporter, not one who will give way to the other side for the soundbites and feels. We have more than enough evidence Wagner supports UBCs and would push hard for it given the e-mail evidence we have seen from his campaign for the last several years. I believe it would be a push from the top, and a credible push since his mindset represents more Republicans in the legislature than we care to think. If one of their own is pushing it, they'll cave. And it doesn't stop at UBCs with Wagner. I think bump stocks, 3D guns, age limits, and anything else he can't really figure anyone would need (but him) would be fair game. He already said on an interview with WHP he is open to raising age limits. Now let's just think for a second the reaction from the majority GOP legislature if Wolf were to push for that versus Wagner. Wagner is an opportunist of the worst kind in his politics. He's also a bully, and knows how to tighten the screws. With Wolf, it's mostly the fact that he's a lefty ideologue that helps us.

We have none for the gov's race, let's face it. I am fine with Barletta, however. But his polling numbers are terrible.

-DoubleBarrels