Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Will you distribute Barletta/Wagner/Bartos cards to gun ranges & stores?

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    So, I guess you prefer gungrabbers Wolf & Casey....
    No. I prefer a proven 2A supporter, not one who will give way to the other side for the soundbites and feels. We have more than enough evidence Wagner supports UBCs and would push hard for it given the e-mail evidence we have seen from his campaign for the last several years. I believe it would be a push from the top, and a credible push since his mindset represents more Republicans in the legislature than we care to think. If one of their own is pushing it, they'll cave. And it doesn't stop at UBCs with Wagner. I think bump stocks, 3D guns, age limits, and anything else he can't really figure anyone would need (but him) would be fair game. He already said on an interview with WHP he is open to raising age limits. Now let's just think for a second the reaction from the majority GOP legislature if Wolf were to push for that versus Wagner. Wagner is an opportunist of the worst kind in his politics. He's also a bully, and knows how to tighten the screws. With Wolf, it's mostly the fact that he's a lefty ideologue that helps us.

We have none for the gov's race, let's face it. I am fine with Barletta, however. But his polling numbers are terrible.

-DoubleBarrels

Default Re: Will you distribute Barletta/Wagner/Bartos cards to gun ranges & stores?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Isn't this preaching to the choir? Wouldn't it make more sense to distribute these somewhere else?
    The problem is the choir often doesn't vote.

I would be willing, but honestly your resources may be better spent elsewhere. It's pretty solid red up here.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    The problem is the choir often doesn't vote.

I would be willing, but honestly your resources may be better spent elsewhere. It's pretty solid red up here.
    While it may be pretty solid red near you. Is there a high voter turnout percentage near you ?

Is it possible that just seeing these cards in a store or at a range might cause someone to go vote who otherwise might not vote ?
    --ET

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrels View Post
    No. I prefer a proven 2A supporter, not one who will give way to the other side for the soundbites and feels. We have more than enough evidence Wagner supports UBCs and would push hard for it given the e-mail evidence we have seen from his campaign for the last several years. I believe it would be a push from the top, and a credible push since his mindset represents more Republicans in the legislature than we care to think. If one of their own is pushing it, they'll cave. And it doesn't stop at UBCs with Wagner. I think bump stocks, 3D guns, age limits, and anything else he can't really figure anyone would need (but him) would be fair game. He already said on an interview with WHP he is open to raising age limits. Now let's just think for a second the reaction from the majority GOP legislature if Wolf were to push for that versus Wagner. Wagner is an opportunist of the worst kind in his politics. He's also a bully, and knows how to tighten the screws. With Wolf, it's mostly the fact that he's a lefty ideologue that helps us.

We have none for the gov's race, let's face it. I am fine with Barletta, however. But his polling numbers are terrible.

-DoubleBarrels
    This makes zero sense to me. Based on your detailed statement, it appears I am correct and you in fact you do prefer gungrabbers Wolf & Casey....
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Berks County)

-DoubleBarrels
    I understand you. You make good points. However if you fail to vote for the republicans you are indeed helping the bit by bit democratic takeover of the Pennsylvania state legislature. Sitting like bump on a log because the perfect super hero politician isn’t in the race and all you have is regular old shifty politicians your going to have to corral into do what’s right is just what the left wants. Quit crying, hold your nose and vote, it’s all we got.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Chester County)

It's a good thing Wagner's face is on the edge, making it easy to cut that piece off.

Bartos is rated even lower? What a winning team we have for governor in PA.

Well better luck in 2022...

-DoubleBarrels
    A stay at home voter that will cost us another election to blue state communist mongrels.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

We are up to six people going to about 25 stores/ranges.

My thanks to them.

If you tried to PM me and my inbox was full, please try again. I emptied it.

Again, if you are willing to do this, I need names of stores/ranges you would go to, so I don't waste anyone's time going to the same place.

I received my package today. Thanks!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    While it may be pretty solid red near you. Is there a high voter turnout percentage near you ?

Is it possible that just seeing these cards in a store or at a range might cause someone to go vote who otherwise might not vote ?
    Well that's precisely why I am willing to do it. It may get a few to the polls. I'm just not sure what funds are available, and whether it makes fiscal sense to spend it where it may be less effective.

Still willing to do it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast