I will keep this brief,On the checkout line a male O/Cing the man and his son approx 35 and 15 years old I over hear him say to son watch this,He proceeds to reach behind the O/C er and touches the heel of the firearm,he and his son are laughing as they did this a third time unbenownst to the O/C gent. I spoke up saying that was one of the most stupidest moves I had seen in a long time ! The man was actually insulted looking at me and before he could say another word I addressed his 15 year old ! I said the what ifs scenario of the Gun possesor had responded to the thinking his gunwas being taken ? The boy says but it was not ! I said you go home and think about it .The father was about to speak up whenhe finally mustered the words,Yes,You are right I dont know what I was thinking and said to his son we will have a good discussion on this at home this man is right and he shakes my hand ! Hopefully It does sink in.The O/Cer was totally unaware of the whole of what had happened ! Yes I still do O/C but always being totally aware of my surrounding and people in my personal space. This happened today at Walmart Mt Pocono appro 12:30 pm.O/Cer white male in his late forties,If you reading this hopefully its a lesson learned ! MDT